AWESOME

Posted by LOURDES on May 11, 2014

I LOVE Solgar PRODUCTS, ARE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP OF ITS IS VERY HIGH IN GENERAL QUANTITY PRICE PER BOTTLE MAKE UP EVEN IN MY COUNTRY WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS THEM. THANK YOU for giving iHerb THE POSSIBILITY OF OUR HEALTH CARE WITH THEIR PRICES. I am VERY GRATEFUL.

Very strong

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Helped with my mood swings and depression! I took 2 softgels a day and when i stopped, the mood switches came back.

Awesome ! One of the best !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on Sep 27, 2011

First of all, it's Solgar, so it's really a quality product that you can trust. I used this Omega 3 for a few month now, and i don't have any palpitation any more (i'm young with a healty heart, but had some palps because of the stress). I'm more calm and more happy too. Really great !

The best omega 3 in the Netherlands.

Posted by 4727601208330146543 on Aug 01, 2014

In europe, the netherlands, I can not find this quality. Excellent pure. Fantastic product. Also fantastic the quick delivery .

Excellent.

Posted by 5753051263506260326 on Oct 16, 2015

Thank iHerb.

i like the fact that it is gluten, wheat and dairy free!

Posted by 4838614840541048245 on Mar 16, 2015

it is a softgel but little too big to swallow for me. but i like the fact that it is gluten, wheat and dairy free!

Strong omega 3

Posted by 5324197916344196466 on May 22, 2015

It is very good, i had conversation with my nutricionist, and he said that these are the best on the market at the moment ;)

Great product, great price

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 09, 2015

To the best of my knowledge, it's the only Omega3 product in the market that has almost 1g of active Omega3 in each capsule thus the only option for taking 3g daily (requirement in order to have effectiveness in lowering triglycerides). And the price in iHerb was the lowest one I could find on the web and in shops. Highly recommended.

excellent product+excellent service+fast shipment++++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer2540925 on Jun 22, 2011

item arrived fast, in excellent condition, very safely packed. very reasonable shipment price (4$ to Israel. will buy again and recommend your service in the future

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1989117 on Aug 28, 2011

I am very satisfied with this product and I feel that it helps me to improve my memory. I am 66and a half years old. Thanks