Bought it for a friend

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

I bougt it for a friend of me. She says this really makes her feel much better. It's 6 times less exepensive if you buy it at iherb instead of in the Netherlands. All supplements are absurd expensive in my country! I love iherb and so does my friend.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1646403 on Apr 01, 2010

My son had not been feeling really fit for a long time.Tired with various aches and pains. He noticed a big change for the better once he started taking Solgar Omnium. He felt a lot more energetic and experienced a renewed feeling of wellness. He realized that he had not been getting all the nutrients he needed from his food.

solgar

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Sep 25, 2014

Very good for people like me, 'cause I must not get to much iron.

Too high and too low

Posted by 5683795191554591284 on Sep 12, 2014

Contains too high doses of vitamin E, and A, especially E. It could be toxic, be careful. I experienced headache 2-3 hours after consuming. Could be because of high vitamin A. If you decide to buy, dont use it longer than 3 months. Contains low doses of magnesium.

Best multivitamin pill for women over 40

Posted by Reviewer3067077 on Aug 01, 2008

I've tried other brands but this seems to be the most effective. Highly recommended for menopausal women.

best

Posted by Reviewer3077769 on Apr 24, 2011

very good

Great Multi ..

Posted by Reviewer3210355 on Dec 29, 2010

I have been using Omnium for a while , its the best I have ever used so far. High vit B content helps a lot with stress and concentration.Highly recomended.

Awesome product!

Posted by 5321640464030974272 on Dec 04, 2016

We take these every day but only 1 in the morning and one in the evening. It's much easier to get my husband to take 2. They have about anything in them that we need.

ominium iron free

Posted by 5699467910719113084 on Oct 18, 2014

i was very pleased from the product. yors customer serviceis is very good. the chat on fasbuk is quick and good. thank you very much yorws hana glazner quick

M Weggelaar

Posted by 5219086470072245045 on Sep 05, 2016

Perfect. We are moving to South Africa. Do you know if I can order there too?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »