Best multi vitamine that I know of

Posted by 5313026918771625640 on Sep 14, 2013

Have been taking off and on this multi vitamine, after a couple of months I get sloppy and think I can do without. NOT... Then I start to feel a bit weaker and I am thinking " hey.. lets take some vitamine".. This product always does the trick!. Since the pills are quite large, I ground them in the kitchen robot and mix it with my yoghurt in the morning. This is the best product for me and my family. And ordering via iHerb is easy, and very quick at a very reasonable price..

Solgar Omnium

Posted by Reviewer1769074 on Oct 28, 2014

The best multi vitamin you can buy. It is a complete product with many minerals and vitamins in a high dosage. Specially for those recovering after illness, during stressful periods, and during the winter when you need this little bit extra. After searching the internet I found this is the site with the best price for this product. Delivered in Europa (Holland) within 5 days after ordering, so reliable and fast. Perfectly packed no damage to the product.

Goed product en betaalbaar

Posted by 5531483853307769807 on Dec 18, 2014

Hier in Nederland niet te betalen. Bevat alles wat ik nodig heb. Gewoon 1 pil per dag, Klaar.

:-(

Posted by Reviewer2737521 on Nov 11, 2010

i dont notice any change

Solgar Omnium Vitamin & Mineral Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1001960 on May 19, 2011

My family has been using Solgar vitamins for last three years and we have found to be the best dietary supplement and would recommend this product without any hesitation.

Super seller

Posted by Reviewer3144405 on Aug 23, 2011

Great range of good products. Price is good. And quick delivery.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2702775 on Aug 24, 2011

This is the best supplement compared to the supplements i have been taking. I did my research before I placed the order and I am very happy with my decision. thanks

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2968090 on Oct 10, 2011

The tablets are big, yet easy to swallow. Well balanced ingredients Good product and great value for money.

A good vitamin product.

Posted by Reviewer2525810 on Mar 11, 2012

We are very happy with the vitamin from Solgar. We are feeling very well with Omnium and will use it for the rest of our live!

Perfect

Posted by 5306770699086930680 on Feb 24, 2013

top product and top service

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »