Great - just something minor

Posted by 5002759556028883512 on Apr 03, 2016

Great product. Relatively minor comment is that if you don't swallow right away (e.g. if it lingers in your tongue for a couple of seconds too long), then it becomes very bitter.

B6

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015

I take this because it was recommended by a gynecologist. I'm glad it's coated to protect against stomach acid. lef.com recommends p5p for better blood sugar control. I plan on always taking p5p as I can tell the difference when I forget to take it.

Less Gastric Irritation

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Mar 31, 2015

Because this is enteric coated, we are avoiding the nausea that other brands seem to cause, so it's great for those with pyrroluria who need to take high doses of B6.

Help to prevent kidney stones

Posted by Reviewer2574847 on Jan 05, 2015

I take this active coenzyme form of vitamin B6 together with magnesium malate because magnesium and vitamin B6 have prevented the formation of calcium oxalate kidney stones in well run published trials.I have kidney stones but I don't need an operation or lithotripsy because these two supplements ensure that the kidney stones don't get any larger.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on Sep 24, 2014

good value product, easy to swallow small tablets, I use for Pyroluria so feel better taking them.

Pleasant to use, no side effects.

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014

Pleasant to use, no side effects. Reduces the amount of glycated hemoglobin in me by examination diabetologist.

Good Product

Posted by acollins on Jun 12, 2014

Solgar p5p is great with good potency because it is enteric coated like the NOW brand p5p. I tried another brand that isn't enteric coated and I had to make a re order for this one after I got PUMMELED by returning depression related symptoms. P5p is needed for metabolizing amino acids in neurotransmitters for good brain health, as well as other things like blood sugar metabolism. Indispensable

Quality B 6

Posted by 5287576424256342142 on Apr 04, 2014

Nervousness decreases. Take along with magnesium and folinic acid.

reliable

Posted by 5438184310664371169 on Feb 14, 2014

Been using this for a year now and no complaints at all

order

Posted by 5435305144248356022 on Jan 21, 2014

my order arrived in good time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »