Solgar, Platinum Edition, PM PhytoGen Complex, 60 Tablets

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Nov 27, 2008

I have tried everything, and this product has worked the best to eliminate my menopausal symptoms. I can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it for a year, and my husband started taking it about 6 months ago. It balances the hormones in men and women.

Estrogen Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Sep 16, 2010

This is a reputedly excellent product and has definitely helped my wife get over the symptoms--along with Healthy Prosterone--of her menopause, which had recently begun. It is ideal in that it will raise estrogen when there is a bodily definciency and reduce it when there is an excess. Thus, the name "adaptogen".

This ended my hotflashes!!

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Apr 27, 2010

After taking this product for 30 days my hotflashes not only subsided but were banished! I would get 4-5 flashes every hour and it was unbearable. I hope this works as well for others as it did for me, I continue to take it 2xday. Thansk goodness for this product. I found out about it from Dr. Cristiane Northrup. TRY IT.

Not enough PM, Overdose of Vitamin B12

Posted by 5320900841964974654 on Oct 10, 2014

Please check the ingredients for this product before you buy. The PM amount in this product is not nearly enough as recommended to treat menopausal symptoms or for natural breast enhancement. The amount of Vitamin B12 per tablet is an overdose and a joke considering this is marketed as a PM product. Nasty side effects including diahrea and overall malaise + increased liver function as noted in blood tests due to the overdosage of B12. Dangerous!

Works

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Jun 11, 2009

Herb is difficult to find. Minimizes menopause/PMS symptoms. Breasts look fuller too.