Solgar, Platinum Edition, PM PhytoGen Complex, 60 Tablets

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 From Illinois on Nov 27, 2008

I have tried everything, and this product has worked the best to eliminate my menopausal symptoms. I can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it for a year, and my husband started taking it about 6 months ago. It balances the hormones in men and women.

This ended my hotflashes!!

Posted by Reviewer2304270 From Texas on Apr 27, 2010

After taking this product for 30 days my hotflashes not only subsided but were banished! I would get 4-5 flashes every hour and it was unbearable. I hope this works as well for others as it did for me, I continue to take it 2xday. Thansk goodness for this product. I found out about it from Dr. Cristiane Northrup. TRY IT.

Estrogen Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1349132 From Taiwan on Sep 16, 2010

This is a reputedly excellent product and has definitely helped my wife get over the symptoms--along with Healthy Prosterone--of her menopause, which had recently begun. It is ideal in that it will raise estrogen when there is a bodily definciency and reduce it when there is an excess. Thus, the name "adaptogen".

Works

Posted by Reviewer3289119 From California on Jun 11, 2009

Herb is difficult to find. Minimizes menopause/PMS symptoms. Breasts look fuller too.

Vaginal Atrophy

Posted by Reviewer1394879 From Ohio on Sep 20, 2009

I have tried a lot of natural supplements and herbs to try to resolve my issue but to no avail. I didn't want to use hormones because of side effects. This product after 6-8weeks has helped immensely with my issue. I will continue using it.