Solgar, Policosanol, 20 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2525690 From Australia on May 15, 2012

I use policosanol to manage healthy cholesterol levels and the medical evidence gathered by my Doctors suggests it is working well to do so.....Bye Bye to Statin medications, this natural method is by far a better way to reduce cholesterol and maintain health levels.

To help lower cholesterol levels

Posted by 5465550201840147902 on Mar 30, 2013

Health issues related to high cholesterol run in my family and so my GP monitored my levels and kept on about wanting to put me onto statins. I knew about the effects of policosanol and asked my GP if he was willing to monitor me while I was using it for 3 months. The effects were amazing, a big drop in LDL levels from 7.1 to 4.4 in only this short period. So we agreed to continue with policosanol and I hope he will recommend it to other patients.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Aug 15, 2010

Solgar is one of your better vitamin brands. . .I find all their products are high quality. . . I take policosanol for cholesterol. . .

good

Posted by 5470556840736172277 on Apr 11, 2014

bought this for gift to my in-laws. They are vry happy about this. ^^