Consistent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 29, 2008

This product is helpful with my sinus and headache-related problems. I've used Solgar brands for many years and believe that they are high quality.

Good Quality Product

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 09, 2010

Great quality bioflavonoid. I use it in conjunction with Vitamin C to activate the C absorption. Quercetin has also been found to protect the lungs.

Good for hay fever

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 25, 2010

I've been taking this product daily for years, as a general immune system support supplement. However, I read that Quercetin also helps with hay fever, and decided to put my 12-year old daughter on it to see if it would help relieve her symptoms. To the family's surprise, after about 4 weeks, there was a significant improvement in her symptoms. Now she takes this supplement all the time, and if she runs out, the symptoms return again after a week or so. Proof enough for us that this product works.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2404905 on Jul 27, 2010

This product was (and is)instrumental in helping us cure my 6 yr old daughter's severe eczema (which was caused by Candida). Only wish it would come in a powder form so that we would't have to take the capsules apart. This product has also helped several friends who suffered from chronic sinus problems. We are now using it (along with several other products) to treat my teenage son's acne (also probably a Candida issue). Great product!

Solgar, Quercetin Complex

Posted by Reviewer2664165 on Aug 07, 2011

It helps to alleviate my allergies.

Very good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3224675 on Mar 14, 2012

For me is the best supplement for my alergy.

allergy help

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

This stuff makes a big difference for my allergies. I didn't realize how much until I ran out and missed a few days. It really helps.

Good help for allergies

Posted by 4950745073799558693 on Aug 05, 2013

I take this supplement to help deal with my allergies. It's not a miracle solution but it does make a difference. It's also definitely cheaper here than in my country.

Solgar, quercetin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Oct 19, 2013

one of the best product i have taken

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Feb 21, 2011

This Queercetin complex with bioflavinoids and C is outstanding!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »