Solgar, Rhodiola Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Good stuff

Posted by 4853505478433419705 on Dec 28, 2013

Recovering of a burnout, this is a good supplement to help you get up. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It gives you more energy during the day and better sleep at night. It is not curing the burnout, you have to do that by changing your lifestyle but it gives you at least a good help in the right direction. Solgar at iHerb is at least half as cheap as if you buy it in The Netherlands and therefor a very good choice. Delivery within three days!

Maybe the best rhodiola caps around

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Feb 04, 2014

This is my number one rhodiola product. You feel the difference!

it really works!

Posted by 4947049548070199565 on May 07, 2014

It brings vitality and optimism to problems, acts effectively as an antidepressant and very, very quick, almost from day one. I will continue using it but perhaps plan algú break periodically.

Excellent product,

Posted by 5654822934758904033 on May 19, 2014

Great price too.

Amazing!

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014

I have trusted Solgar for a looong time, all their products have been of great quality and so is this Rhodiola Root Extract too. I have used two cans of these so far. I don't take them every day, only during more stressful times. They really help me cope with stress and pressure. For example, usually when I start in a new job, I get so stressed that I don't sleep at all and I feel really restless. But last spring when starting in a new job, I took these caps for about 4 weeks and I felt amazing! I didn't stress AT ALL and I slept like a baby during the nights. I always keep rhodiola caps in my medicine cabinet in case I start to feel stressed or anxious. They have been a real life-saver to me!