Still not sure about this product

Posted by 4922213828190284522 on Apr 25, 2016

After a month of taking this pills, I haven't noticed many improvements. I already have long and shiny hair, but my skin started to clean. Two first weeks I had so many impurities coming out . After those two weeks, my skin started to look better. The bad side of this pills is that I can only drink one per day because I feel very sick after taking two. They caused me very bad nausea when I take more than one.

Nice length on Hair

Posted by 5423754946781903238 on Oct 26, 2015

Taking this product for awhile and notice a tremendous difference in my hair and nails. My skin hasn't shown much improvement but there're are some. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

Hair growth challenge with Solgar SHN vitamins

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality! I am doing a 90 day Hair Growth challenge. I will update this review at 30 days increments. I also like that this product is dairy and wheat free. It's easy to swallow, and works perfectly with my system, no issues. Please like and check out my iherb page if you like my reviews. Thank you!

Review

Posted by 5138616431298023231 on Sep 21, 2014

SOLGAR, Skin, Nails & Hair, Advanced MSM Formula, 60 Tablets is excellent choice, simple as that!!!

great product

Posted by 4970689545385090779 on Jul 27, 2014

I have a combination skin with light imperfections (Blackhead, acne scars...) I'm almost at the end of the treatment (one month) and my skin looks so much better that this morning I felt like I didn't need foundation to go out ! My nails are also a bit stronger ( my hair has always grown a lot so..). I have change some other things, so I can't tell what works the best for me or if they works as a whole (this product contain zinc and a previous zinc treatment had some goos result on my skin). Here is my routine : -2 tablets of "Skin, nails & hair", -1 caps of "vitamin A & D3, 10,000 IU/400 IU" -Wash the face twice a day with Nubian Heritage "African Black Soap" -Organic Witch Hazel water -Lierac "Soothing and Balancing cream" (a bit too rich for the summer, I'll try a fluid cream of the same brand, they have some good products) -Pink clay once or twice a week And that's it :) ( I add that you really should take those during a meal, to prevent nausea ( due to zinc ) )

Thank you!

Posted by 5006827156686940714 on May 02, 2014

Thank you!!!

Great for brows

Posted by 5393015780249521576 on Mar 24, 2014

I haven't been using them every day, but these tablets work! I had an "empty space" in my left eyebrow for a long time and now it's gone. My nails are in a better condition too. The only thing that I haven't noticed - is there a change on my skin... I think not. Great product, though.

Amazing !!

Posted by LITHUANIA on Mar 10, 2014

Very good product. Best for my hair. :)

nice

Posted by Reviewer3108756 on Dec 21, 2013

just started

capsule

Posted by Reviewer1529506 on Dec 20, 2013

Am inceput sa beau de 2 saptamini, in general efect inca nu vad insa vitaminele marca Solgar sunt foarte calitative!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »