Solgar, Skin, Nails & Hair, Advanced MSM Formula, 60 Tablets

Do your hair long and strong!

Posted by Reviewer1232310 on Sep 15, 2009

Good product for hair and nails for people who suffer from Candida albicans because they can't take vitamins group B. In this way this product is the best!

pleased with the product

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on May 03, 2011

I am very happy with the product and its price. moreover, I received more tablets - 80, not 60. I have already ordered the bigger bottle, with 120 tablets. My hair and nails are really growing fast, did not expect this result. very very pleased and highly recommend.

I recommend! Рекомендую

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

It really operates. Nails become stronger. The condition of hair too improves. I recommend! Это реально действует. Ногти становятся крепче. Состояние волос тоже улучшается. Рекомендую

Secret of my hair

Posted by Reviewer1071082 on Oct 24, 2013

I am using this product already for 4 months. At the second month I realized, that my skin is really soften than before, also my nails is getting stronger. However, reason, why I bought this product was, that I was losing my hair. After ~ 3,5 months using, I realized, that my head is full of new, small hair and they stopped to fall out and started to grow faster. I will use these tablets for a longer time, definitely! :)

i love it! it realy gives the results!

Posted by 4830066306990100202 on Jun 06, 2013

i use it for about a year. i definitely see a change on my skin and hair. the skin looks tighter, fresh and glowing. the hair is stronger and fuller