Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Nov 15, 2011

Best hair pills on the market.

Great

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jun 24, 2013

I haven`t bought it for me, but that person told me that it is a great product for great price.

Hair formula

Posted by 5161118704101136582 on Nov 21, 2014

It works. I am glad to have it

Hair Growth Challenge update

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm not sure that my hair look better because of this pills, but it really does! I feel like my nails become stronger, but i still have serious problems with my skin and solgar didn't change anything with my skin.

Noticed a slight difference

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013

I did notice a slight difference in my hair. They seem a bit thicker and shinier but only a tiny bit after the 120tablet jar. It didn't do anything for my skin or nails, but I hope it may do something to you.

Not as good as described

Posted by 4934614581961106206 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my stomach hurt and my skin break out I stopped taking it after two weeks

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1266772 on Feb 11, 2014

I dont feel any difference after taking all bottle. Comparing with FutureBiotics its not ok!

No result

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Apr 24, 2013

It gave me no result in two months of everyday taking at all!

Excellent product!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011

Great vitamins... thanks iherb for price..