Good!

Posted by 4949051145973097285 on Dec 26, 2014

Very good!

Hair formula

Posted by 5161118704101136582 on Nov 21, 2014

It works. I am glad to have it

Hair Loss. It works

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Great

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jun 24, 2013

I haven`t bought it for me, but that person told me that it is a great product for great price.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Nov 15, 2011

Best hair pills on the market.

solgar hair skin nails

Posted by 5261203281108664526 on Jan 18, 2016

Finally to do review of this wonderful product, I use it for 4 month, and I will continue to use it. I started to notice results after 3 month of use, my hair start to growth 1,3 cm a month, before Solgar, it growth less than 1 cm. Most importantly it stop my hair fall, my platinum blonde hair looks great. Also, it did not increase my appetite :) thats very important to me because I struggle with weight. Anyway, I` m so happy with my purchase, I will recommend this vitamins to my friends.

bought for a friend

Posted by ReviewsByNina on May 12, 2016

I bought this for a friend who is loyal to this brand as she has seen results.

Hair Growth Challenge update

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm not sure that my hair look better because of this pills, but it really does! I feel like my nails become stronger, but i still have serious problems with my skin and solgar didn't change anything with my skin.

Nope

Posted by 4952172041691746774 on Sep 26, 2014

Taking them for about a month, no change so far.