Do your hair long and strong!

Posted by Reviewer1232310 on Sep 15, 2009

Good product for hair and nails for people who suffer from Candida albicans because they can't take vitamins group B. In this way this product is the best!

Secret of my hair

Posted by Reviewer1071082 on Oct 24, 2013

I am using this product already for 4 months. At the second month I realized, that my skin is really soften than before, also my nails is getting stronger. However, reason, why I bought this product was, that I was losing my hair. After ~ 3,5 months using, I realized, that my head is full of new, small hair and they stopped to fall out and started to grow faster. I will use these tablets for a longer time, definitely! :)

i love it! it realy gives the results!

Posted by 4830066306990100202 on Jun 06, 2013

i use it for about a year. i definitely see a change on my skin and hair. the skin looks tighter, fresh and glowing. the hair is stronger and fuller

Hair growth challenge with Solgar SHN vitamins

Posted by health4life on Jun 01, 2015

NEW UPDATE: 60th Day Review: I now see a noticeable difference in my hair. My main trouble spot in the back and center is now fuller (Glory be to God!) My front bangs grew about an inch and my crown grew a little more than an inch. The sides and back grew a little less than an inch. It also looked like my eye lashes were longer, and my nails are much stronger with very little breakage. I did stop taking Solgar for about 2 weeks now, and I will again resume but only take about 1-2 capsules per week. 1st 30 DAY REVIEW: It appears to be working well. I can tell a significant difference in my skin quality: smaller pores and clearer skin. My nails: had a significant growth spurt, and haven't had a nail break within the 30 days (and I wash my hands a lot). My Hair is up in braids so it's hard to tell how the vitamins are impacting my hair. Obviously, my hair is growing due to the lovely grays coming in, but the impact the vitamins are contributing to the growth rate and thickness will be better determined at the 6oth day of using these pills. stay tune for more; update in 60 days. Quality of Pills: Easy to swallow, Like that I can take 2 pills once per day, and I'm done. Not a lot of unnecessary fillers. Works well with my system but do take it with food. BONUS; due to the MSM, it also helps strengthen your bones! Highly recommend this vitamin, and so far the biggest improvement has been skin quality! I am doing a 90 day Hair Growth challenge. I will update this review at 30 days increments. I also like that this product is dairy and wheat free. It's easy to swallow, and works perfectly with my system, no issues. Please like and check out my iherb page if you like my reviews. Thank you!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3165813 on Apr 29, 2010

You must use this for at least three months. I used to have long beautiful nails and all of a sudden they would peel and break. I used this and they are back to normal and maybe a little stronger.

pleased with the product

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on May 03, 2011

I am very happy with the product and its price. moreover, I received more tablets - 80, not 60. I have already ordered the bigger bottle, with 120 tablets. My hair and nails are really growing fast, did not expect this result. very very pleased and highly recommend.

great product

Posted by 4970689545385090779 on Jul 27, 2014

I have a combination skin with light imperfections (Blackhead, acne scars...) I'm almost at the end of the treatment (one month) and my skin looks so much better that this morning I felt like I didn't need foundation to go out ! My nails are also a bit stronger ( my hair has always grown a lot so..). I have change some other things, so I can't tell what works the best for me or if they works as a whole (this product contain zinc and a previous zinc treatment had some goos result on my skin). Here is my routine : -2 tablets of "Skin, nails & hair", -1 caps of "vitamin A & D3, 10,000 IU/400 IU" -Wash the face twice a day with Nubian Heritage "African Black Soap" -Organic Witch Hazel water -Lierac "Soothing and Balancing cream" (a bit too rich for the summer, I'll try a fluid cream of the same brand, they have some good products) -Pink clay once or twice a week And that's it :) ( I add that you really should take those during a meal, to prevent nausea ( due to zinc ) )

Pills are enormous

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on Apr 17, 2012

I have read through the other reviews and no-one seems to mention that the pills are really large and get stuck in your throat, I think people should know this.

I recommend! Рекомендую

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

It really operates. Nails become stronger. The condition of hair too improves. I recommend! Это реально действует. Ногти становятся крепче. Состояние волос тоже улучшается. Рекомендую

Seems helpful

Posted by Reviewer2934901 on Dec 26, 2010

I think this product stengthens my nails.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »