Solgar, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

BYE, BYE ALLERGIES!

Posted by Reviewer1756187 From Ohio on Feb 04, 2010

I suffured from occassional allergies and would be unforturnate enough to ge yearly sinus infection. As I am getting older, the sinus infections seem to be harder to get rid of and I just feel weak and out of sorts weeks after. I tried stinging nettle and I truly love it. I've been using it for four months now, but I haven't experienced the nasal stuffiness, swelling and postnasal drip since I've been taking this product. I love this product and will take it probally for the rest of my days!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2432958 From New York on May 18, 2009

This is the only product I have found which really helps my allergy symptoms. Using this I can avoid such antihistamines as Claritin, etc. I'm a more than satisfied customer!

Wow!

Posted by derbyjean From Michigan on Jul 16, 2013

I had read about how good Stinging Nettle is but have never tried it. I was really in distress with allergy symptoms the other day and I went to get a Claritin but then remembered I had some of this. I can't believe how good it worked and how fast. This one is a keeper.

great company

Posted by 5125596357421233704 on Feb 21, 2014

my mom takes these caps and this is the only brand from whom she'll buy them good quality

Nettle

Posted by Reviewer1733755 From Finland on Nov 14, 2011

I liked the jar also. We take this every day

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »