Very good

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jul 10, 2011

Fast absorption. It would be nice if they used methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin though.

Solgar Sublingual B-12

Posted by Reviewer2081166 on Jun 04, 2011

I use this product twice a day. I have repurchased it for around 2 years. I have used other products for 25 years. I am very satisfied w/this. I do find the benefits greater when I leave it under my tongue for the recommended time or longer. This product is a very nice. Your body can feel the quality of the vitamins are present and it isn't filled w/fillers. I do recommend this to anyone researching or in need of use of sub lingual liquid B-12.

From Wi

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Dec 13, 2010

The solgar liquid B-12 is the best we have used. and we have purchased many. The taste, quality and price are all very good. I make sure we do Not run out. We highly recommed this product

Don't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 06, 2010

I can't say I have noticed anything from taking this. I also don't like the flavor - artificial cherry flavor. UGH.

Helps some but like the Now Foods Ultra B-12 liquid better

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Dec 09, 2010

Tried this when I-Herb ran out of the Now Foods Ultra B-12. It just doesn't have the punch of the Ultra B-12 but it is good for a pick-me-up in the afternoon.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Sep 22, 2011

a little acid for the stomach but works

Dropper cracked

Posted by Reviewer2662503 on Mar 06, 2011

The rubber top of the dropper had crack in it when received, which makes trying to get fluid in the dropper very difficult. Product itself fine.

Sublingual B12

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Dec 12, 2010

Doesn't work for me. Too sweet.

Amazing Boost without caffeine!

Posted by Reviewer3204802 on Jun 09, 2010

Wonderful product, I have tried many brands, this one really works! I keep it in my desk as work, when I am fading, late afternoon, it really provides a "brain boost".

Only Liquid B-12 that works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Dec 07, 2011

I have SIBO and gastroparesis; I've been gluten free for years and on a FODMAP diet for nearly a year. I've had to have b-12 injections in the past, but have been trying to find a sublingual b-12 for convience that would not upset my stomach. I've been taken Solgar, Sublingual, Liquid b-12 for approx. a month now and so far no problems! I keep it in the fridge (helps the taste; while it's not bad at all, it can have that "sharp" vitamin taste) and take it once in the morning and one in the evening.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »