A Superior Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer2995970 on Jan 19, 2012

I'd been taking Jarrow's Methyl B-12 but it always produced tiny granules while dissolving that made me choke. Plus it contained flavoring without revealing if it was natural. It also contained citric acid which erodes tooth enamel. And then they switched from glass to plastic bottles. It was time for a change, so I switched to this Solgar product and like it much better. Fast dissolving, non acidic and great taste.

Life-changing!

Posted by EmiMesic on Jul 29, 2012

I battled aspergillosis and MCS, and started on this one. I was slowly getting better. I take some other supplements, so when I ran out of it, I did not really mind, thinking it will be fine. In 3 days,I all the improvements were gone! I became super-tired, my lungs started hurting again, fainting when exposed to chemicals, etc. Went to the local health-store, bought a new bottle and was better by the evening.. True miracle, and no poison in these nuggets. Good taste, not dry to chew (like Twinlab YIKES!) and instant energy! I LOVE them

Tiny tablet, good effect

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 05, 2012

I like this methyl-B12 a lot. I had trouble with the citric acid in Jarrow's methyl-B12, and this version seems to be of equal power without the citric acid.

Amazing, Works GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 18, 2013

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by occasionally found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

small is good

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 05, 2010

high potency, small pill, less fillers- like it

great

Posted by rinoengdal on Jun 11, 2012

Think these are good supplement, hard to get that kind of dose here in norway unless you are sick and go to see your doctor. I feel I'm getting energy for these. One day I took 2 for fun and got really restless/hyperactive. So I guess one is enough :)

The best B12 I've tried

Posted by 5221568081322460160 on Jan 01, 2014

As a vegan, I can say all the best about this B12 and I think no other brand can compete with Solgar. After only a few days of using this, my concentration and energy are considerably higher. I recommended this to my family and friens, and I only do it when I'm 100% satisfied with a product.

Best B12 on the market

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue. Added April 2005: After use for 2 years, I noticed that they have become less dissolvable. So now I use them in combination with the 1000 mg sublinguals B12 from Solgar (of which I take 3) that dissolve very easily.

Works !

Posted by 5274744588721109329 on Oct 03, 2012

I got this for my Sister, who has Chronic Fatigue - but thought I'd try it myself, first. I've found that it gives me a lot more energy, and has also increased my libido :) I think the two are connected - with three small children, I am rushed off my feet and often exhausted by the end of the day. Taking one of these little pills every day I find that I am not ready to drop at 7pm after I've put the children down for the night. These taste quite nice and dissolve easily. I will be purchasing more for my sister. For those in Australia - my iHerb parcels arrive within a month with the $4 shipping. The fastest has been a fortnight.

Gets b12 into system quickly

Posted by Reviewer2151532 on Aug 27, 2011

I developed nerve pain in my wrist and thumb joint -- probably due to playing too many games on my iphone. The pain became bad enough to send me to the drugstore for a wrist brace. I started taking my b12 and 100mg b-complex. Within a couple of days, the throbbing pain had eased considerably. By the end of the week, I was actually taking the brace off for part of the day.