Gout's out!

Posted by Reviewer1820566 on Apr 10, 2011

This product has really helped my gout flare-ups where sweet cherry products haven't touched it, and so much more effective and reasonably priced than dried cherries or Cherry juice!! Thank you from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head!

Helps me sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2836893 on Apr 22, 2015

I've been taking this brand of Tart Cherry supplement for about 6 months and have noticed a decrease in sleepless nights. It doesn't knock you out, like other pills. It helps the body produce melatonin which is much better than taking a melatonin pill - which you should not take more than 2 weeks at one time or it kind of reverses on you and keeps you from sleeping. No such problem with Tart Cherry. It has lots of other benefits too. Good price on IHerb and it arrives very quickly.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2990970 on May 11, 2011

I've not taken it myself. My wife says her joint pain has diminished noticeably.

cheaper than cherry juice

Posted by 5035093650861496046 on Jan 25, 2016

two winters ago I slipped and landed on my fanny, the pain both bone and muscle was pretty bad. Advil took care of the muscle pain, but nothing stopped the bone pain. I happened to take some tart cherry juice and the bone pain decreased by 50%. but $5 per quart of juice was too expensive, so the caps were cheaper, and it's good for everyone.

Not as good as liquid tart cherry

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 11, 2016

I started using tart cherry extract (in liquid form) because of stress related muscle pain, and I found it also helped relieve my IBS-C symptoms. Tart cherry has therefore been a miracle cure of sorts for me. However I decided to try these capsules because they are cheaper and more convenient than the liquid extracts, but it turns out the effect is not as good. The pain has returned and my IBS has worsened again.

Nunca me llegó

Posted by 5181709923942095906 on Nov 14, 2013

Imposible disfrutar de este producto. Nunca me llegó.