"Don't tell anyone about B6 or we will be out of business." - paramedics

Posted by maria-and-xenios on Oct 20, 2013

This is another awesome product. Several times when I had a very serious allergic reaction, I took one capsule, placed it under my tongue, called the paramedics, but I was fine within ten minutes.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3005165 on Jan 06, 2013

This product will remain on my shopping list, it's great!

Perfect product

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Dec 31, 2012

Perfect product, in small capsules that are easy to swallow and a great price too. Well packaged and sealed in glass bottles. This in conjunction with other supplements has definitely been helping our DD6 with many behavioural, concentration, attention and emotional issues. Delivery is great to Australia with most products arriving once ordered within a week. Referred to iHerb by our Specialist GP and happy to refer others but Aussies are not aware they are not getting exactly what they pay for.

Superb product, can do so much

Posted by 4632585870762056307 on Jun 13, 2012

Superb product, in small capsules that are easy to swallow. Have had great success over many years of use with this product, taken with equal amounts of vitamin b2, as the two work in tandem. Never have any side effects, but I do take magnesium and some other supplements to ensure co-factors are present. Find it to be a safe product with no rubbish in it, and a great price too. Had literally dozens of symptoms of Chronic Fatigue clear up after taking it, it is an essential item for your supplement armoury, especially if you are female, have any autoimmune disease, diabetes [can protect pancreas and kidneys] or stress problems. Well packaged and sealed in glass bottles. Solgar supps are a lifesaver and so cheap on this site.. give it 15 stars if I could! Great deal..look no further.

Supplement worh buying.

Posted by Reviewer2165748 on Oct 22, 2010

This product comes at an affordable price, without the cut in quality of the vitamin, at 100mg, solgar allows full benifits for whatever your needs from this product, I will purchase from iHerb for all my supplement needs, Very Satisfied.. David.