My personal experience about Solgar Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer3235706 on Nov 15, 2010

Wonderful product! I am beginning to feel a lot better.I don't know how but now I observe that my gum inflammation is completely gone! My blood pressure is now more responsive to medication. More energy e.t.c. Now my whole family is taking it everyday!! Thank you

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2585267 on Dec 10, 2010

Very good product

First order at iHerb: it went perfect

Posted by Reviewer2713182 on Mar 27, 2011

I ordered Solgar Vitamin D3 from The Netherlands. Got a track & trace number so I could follow the package. It was here in 5 day's. I'm very happy with it. Great work guys.

great help

Posted by Reviewer3261429 on Apr 28, 2011

I love this product, they are small gel like capsules, easy to swallow and I am feeling a lot healthier since ive started to take them.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2015491 on May 01, 2011

This is a good value for a high dosage of Vit D. It sure beats taking 13 400 IU's at a time.

Solgar, Vitamin D3 , 5000 iu.

Posted by Reviewer2520214 on Jul 20, 2011

Solgar is a reliable brand and I've recently heard a lot regarding the benefit of taking 5000 iu. Have just started this product,

The solgar, Vitamin D3, 5000

Posted by Reviewer2821592 on Aug 29, 2011

I am very pleased with the bottle of Vitamin D3 , 5000 IU pills I ordered from you-- I was taking 2 pills per day of 2000 IU and that was the most IU's I could find in store . I like just having to take one pill per day- My order came quickly and I am very pleased-- thanks--

Hi

Posted by Reviewer1821400 on Sep 06, 2011

I feel energitic and calm.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2399801 on May 29, 2012

Very easy to take pill.

Good for everyone

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Vitamin D deficiency is very common. Even when you are enjoying the sun your skin can't make Vitamin D if you are using sunblock. I would recommend Vitamin D supplement for everyone. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »