Large amounts of supplemental vitamin e are not healthy

Posted by Reviewer2348567 on Oct 05, 2014

Be careful taking something that contains such a large amount of vitamin e (this product contains 13x the recommended daily amount)! Recent studies have shown that supplemental vitamin e is either of no use or is actually harmful. Much safer to get vitamin e from food.

i love it

Posted by 5337231953239210211 on Jun 28, 2016

i just started using Solgar Vitamin E , but i noticed that my skin looks a lot better .. i recommend it ..

Lovely

Posted by 4932175306189112657 on Sep 29, 2014

Easily absorbed and noticeable benefits taking this combination of Vitamin E's

Excellent vitamin E, very pure

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 17, 2016

This is very strong vitamin E, very pure. You may need to take less than with other brands. I can only take 3 per week. Signs of overdosing are: head feels like bursting, bad blood coagulation. Sign of underdosing: macular degradation.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Dec 11, 2015

I read a Ray Peat article about how good vitamin E is which convinced me to start taking 400iu a day. I liked this product because it seems to be relatively free of unnecessary other ingredients.

good for my skin

Posted by 4835166116527289862 on Oct 29, 2014

I take this vitamin together with vitamin A (now foods) and it helps to reduce my pimples scar on my face.

Vit E..sSolgar

Posted by Reviewer2175095 on May 11, 2011

Good price for natural VIT E..has all the tocopherols. Easy to swallow.

Second bottle so far

Posted by 5289610465516094298 on Jun 08, 2016

I buy this for my cat who has kidney disease and has been ordered by her vet to take vitamin E supplements. This is the second bottle I have purchased. I take it too and have not seen any drastic improvements, but the reviews I have read from the other users are good. Hope we see some good results soon

Can't complain

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Jul 06, 2013

These are good. I take one, 2 times daily. I actually bought these for my cat, she gets some vitamin E in her food mix (she is on a raw food diet) - no complaints from either of us.

not too bad

Posted by 5108430446074705363 on Mar 27, 2016

Usual Vit E that I bought gave me the effects which is obvious :radiant skin. Fast growing nails. This is either not obvious results or not working. But I will complete the bottle since there isnt any side effects