Good product

Posted by Reviewer2759179 on Jan 19, 2012

Good product, with water its nice with milk is the bomb :)

the best

Posted by Reviewer1311010 on Nov 08, 2012

its complete in every way. as pure as it can be without artificial sweeteners. great taste too.

My favorite protein powder

Posted by MsMarie on Feb 11, 2013

For the last three years I've tried just about every powdered chocolate whey protein out there; biochem, designer whey, nature's plus, naturade, isopure, optimum nutrition...you get the idea. And this is by and far best one I've found. Not grainy, mixes easily with a spoon (no shaker bottle necessary), and 20g of protein in a 4 tablespoon serving. It has a true chocolaty flavor with no gross after tastes and mixes great with Torani syrups. I like to mix one level scoop with coffee or hot chocolate for an in between meal snack.

Solgar - Whey - Chocolate

Posted by 4905226986721576862 on Jan 05, 2014

Great taste! Mixes easily for example with low fat milk.

Very good taste

Posted by 5022288781893265263 on Jun 14, 2014

I tried both chocolate and vanilla flavors but chocolate flavor is my favorite!! I am a chocolate lover and this chocolate flavor tastes wonderful, real chocolaty taste. I will definitely re-order this product again.

best taste ever

Posted by Reviewer1456260 on Oct 20, 2014

best taste! really easily mixed!!

Delicious

Posted by 5674257103390051253 on Oct 31, 2014

I love to drink this with low fat milk. It's a great treat; better taste and nutrition than mere chocolate milk!

High-quality protein . Good taste. Laadukas proteeini, hyvä maku.

Posted by 5001938772550186778 on Feb 25, 2016

EN: High-quality protein . Good taste. This includes 10 g of sugar. If you want to sugar-free , you might want to subscribe Solgar vanilla whey , which contains no sugar or carbohydrate. FIN: Laadukas proteiini. Hyvä maku. Tämä suklaan makuinen sisältää sokeria 10g/100g kohden. Jos haluat hiilarittoman/sokerittoman, tilaa Solgar vanilla what protein maku, joka ei sisällä sokeria tai hiilareita :)

Good but vanilla is better

Posted by Reviewer2767577 on Jan 31, 2012

I ordered the chocolate flavour as the vanilla was not available. I enjoy the taste, however I don't think it dissolves as well as the vanilla. I think its a great whey protein however, and have no problems with digestion, despite being a vegetarian.

A lot of sugar.

Posted by 5395348273059994453 on Mar 20, 2013

It has a lot of sugar. Dairy makes me bellyache. Avoid whey protein and take glutamine.