Very good

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 25, 2010

This protein powder was recommended to me by a nutritionist. She says it is the best one.

The ONLY whey!

Posted by Reviewer2020731 on Apr 25, 2009

This is truly the best tasting whey out there...no after taste in my morning smoothy. All the benefits and no clumping or nasty flavor.

preferred

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jan 05, 2011

Of all the whey proteins this is my husband's preferred brand.

Best whey protein out there.

Posted by Reviewer1303344 on Dec 23, 2009

After trying other brands, I keep coming back to Solgar.

Taste delicious, helps recover after sports

Posted by PouletFrites64 on Aug 02, 2011

They are my first Whey protein, but i'm really happy with those : first, they taste really delicious. The vanila smell... humm. Plus, they help recover after sports or an active day. I take those once or twice a week.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1386468 on Aug 19, 2011

Ok

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Nov 24, 2012

I use this to reach my daily protein intake, it blends nicely into milk or water and has a mildly vanilla taste, not very strong. My favorite protein powder so far.

Natural whey but...

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I am big fan of Solgar, and i used chocolate flavour before this and i think chocolate is better choice. It is very important that only few whey proteins on the world have all natural ingridients!! So, although i don t like taste, i like that it is free of artifical sweetners, free of grow hormons so i recomend this everyone. Sorry of my bad english :)

smells good!!

Posted by Reviewer1586519 on Aug 24, 2011

the smell of vanilla bean stimulate your appetite but however the taste is just like all other protein powders which is yucky. it's good when with milk though. so far the best protein powder I've tried.

Vanilla Bean flavor Whey

Posted by Reviewer2723209 on Oct 23, 2009

This particular flavor mixes well with every different fruit I have tried it with. I replace breakfast with a protein shake and love being able to mix it up with different fruits to get a variety of flavors. No boredom when you can mix it with most anything. Same as the chocolate it disolves well and has no chalky feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »