I don't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

It tastes like any other protein powder.

Quality is good, but . . .

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Aug 12, 2014

Amazing how different we all are . . . . there is no doubting the quality of Solgar products, but for those of you that like their quality to come with taste & flavour, then in my opinion, this product is not one of them. Unfortunately, apart from Syntrax isolates, this has the distinctive isolate flavour, and is not disguised by the addition of a very weak vanilla. This was just a trial purchase for me and I will be going back to buying Syntrax isolates, unfortunately not sold by Iherb!

Natural whey but...

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I am big fan of Solgar, and i used chocolate flavour before this and i think chocolate is better choice. It is very important that only few whey proteins on the world have all natural ingridients!! So, although i don t like taste, i like that it is free of artifical sweetners, free of grow hormons so i recomend this everyone. Sorry of my bad english :)

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Nov 24, 2012

I use this to reach my daily protein intake, it blends nicely into milk or water and has a mildly vanilla taste, not very strong. My favorite protein powder so far.

Just OK

Posted by 5556215896262250872 on Oct 08, 2012

Don't get me wrong, its a great price. I can't stand the taste. However, family members in my household like it alot. I just don't think I'm cut out for protein powder...can't seem to find one that doesn't have a flavor at all.

did not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2411908 on Mar 10, 2012

This does not taste real vanilla, to me it tastes a bit like soap, the flavour totally takes over if you mix it into smoothies, will not buy this product again.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1228795 on Sep 22, 2011

very good

smells good!!

Posted by Reviewer1586519 on Aug 24, 2011

the smell of vanilla bean stimulate your appetite but however the taste is just like all other protein powders which is yucky. it's good when with milk though. so far the best protein powder I've tried.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1386468 on Aug 19, 2011

Ok

Don't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Aug 05, 2011

I know this a good product with with good source of protein, but I just can't drink it, even adding fruit. I have used whey protein for many years and have tried quite a few, but this is the worst tasting one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »