Questionable Fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

This product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Quality as always

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Feb 01, 2010

SOlgar makes very high quality supplements that I can trust. I use the Zinc Picolinate daily because I am on birth control pills which deplete certain nutrients. This zinc does wonders for my skin.

Proper therapeutic action

Posted by Reviewer3024315 on Apr 30, 2010

I still find solgar the best in terms of a therapeutic action. 22mg, 2 times daily, works wonders to help fight infection.

Great buy

Posted by Adelyn on Apr 13, 2014

I purchased them mainly for my acne and I read that the recommended daily dosage of zinc is capped at 20-40mg not exceeding 50mg, so I bought these and took one every day. My skin did break out less and it is showing signs of improvement. I have oily, super acne-prone skin. Great purchase from Solgar and thank you iHerb for carrying these on your website!

Posted by MyName on Dec 16, 2014

No smell, no bad taste and helped get my zinc levels up to optimal after almost a year taking the wrong form.

Great for those with MTHFR gene mutations and mental health issues.

Posted by 5274754357237666891 on May 02, 2016

Have been taking this for a few months in combination with Solgar Folate (as Metafolin) 400 mcg. I have noticed a marked improvement in my mental health and energy. Highly recommend for those with MTHFR gene mutations and mental health issues.

Superior form of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

Probably a more bioavailable form of zinc, ,and I love this brand. I use it at night about two hours before Magnesium citrate, and it maximmizes my sleep. It may also help reduce night time cortisol levels. It is beneficial for thyroid as well.

Zinc Picolinate is absorbed really well

Posted by Reviewer3031448 on Aug 29, 2016

Before buying this product my daughter was taking chelated zinc, which had almost a nil effect on her psoriasis, caused by zinc defficiency. After reading Dr. Jonathan Wright's recommendation for zinc picolinate in one of his newsletters, we bought this product and results have been astounding. Real progress has been made with skin repair and my daughter has experienced high improvement with her condition. Thanks, I-herb.

this goes in your system immediately!

Posted by Reviewer2321332 on May 16, 2011

I've tried all kinds of zink, after using this for a few days, I'm never going too use some other sorts.

Works Great!

Posted by DrJah24 on Nov 19, 2013

This works great. I use it every night with chelated Magnesium Glycinate (solgar brand) and it helps me sleep and feel a lot better. It also is good for your skin.