Questionable Fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

This product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Quality as always

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Feb 01, 2010

SOlgar makes very high quality supplements that I can trust. I use the Zinc Picolinate daily because I am on birth control pills which deplete certain nutrients. This zinc does wonders for my skin.

Proper therapeutic action

Posted by Reviewer3024315 on Apr 30, 2010

I still find solgar the best in terms of a therapeutic action. 22mg, 2 times daily, works wonders to help fight infection.

Posted by MyName on Dec 16, 2014

No smell, no bad taste and helped get my zinc levels up to optimal after almost a year taking the wrong form.

Great buy

Posted by Adelyn on Apr 13, 2014

I purchased them mainly for my acne and I read that the recommended daily dosage of zinc is capped at 20-40mg not exceeding 50mg, so I bought these and took one every day. My skin did break out less and it is showing signs of improvement. I have oily, super acne-prone skin. Great purchase from Solgar and thank you iHerb for carrying these on your website!

Works Great!

Posted by DrJah24 on Nov 19, 2013

This works great. I use it every night with chelated Magnesium Glycinate (solgar brand) and it helps me sleep and feel a lot better. It also is good for your skin.

Great product

Posted by 5283232215566853069 on Dec 31, 2013

I'm having trouble absorbing zinc, but this one just rushed into my system! Finally a form of zinc my weird body can absorb. :) Solgar is a brand I trust too, so this will be my choice from now on. Thanks to iherb too, it's hard to find this in Sweden.

Solgar Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Good Mineral Supplement. Highly recommended for men for healthy prostate. It also help boost immune system. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Solgar, Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1070378 on Oct 17, 2008

I've been taking this Zinc Picolinate from Solgar for over 10 years and, as I've said for their about their other products, their pills rapidly dissolve in tap water. I still believe Solgar is the best quality vitamin manufacturer and distributor) in the US (perhaps the world).

Z

Posted by Reviewer3285068 on Aug 23, 2010

The best zinc I've taken. Absorbs right up.