Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sonne's, No.2, Calphonite, A Liquid Calcium-Phosphorous, 15 fl oz (444 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This product is another from the famous V.E. Irons health pioneer fro the USA

Posted by Reviewer1832982 on Oct 10, 2011

Wow this is another one of a kind product. In initial human testing after invented this product was used to "unstone" the lady billed as the Lady who turned to stone in the famous P.T. Barum and Baily Circus. It took many years in a lab to get Mr. Irons special betonite liquid clay product to merge together under heat (a specic exact temp was needed) with calcium to produce this item called calphonite. Most calcium products require sufficent digestion to be usable which many do not have thus wasting their money but this unique product lets the micro-particle size of betonite ( 1/500th the size of a water molecule) merged with calcium get absorbed easily thus being many times more usuable than that of others. The Amish abolished milk fever in cows by using this product. Many people have reaped the benefits of this unique product found only under 3 labels made and sold by Mr. Irons companys. In fact one label is for doctors and other professinals so it has been prescibed to thousands for decades. A perfect addition to anyones diet to insure adequate calcium needs are met and this doesn't include the other benefits a certain cicus lady received. Calcium is one of the most needed minerals and this is a very high quality liquid form that no other company will ever have.I have used it with cod liver oil and adequate sunshine to insure my calcium needs are more than met. Osteoporosis cannot appear when your calcium requirements are satified. I have read most all the original literature available as well as heard Mr. Irons speak about this products history and amazing case historys by doctors using it with their patients etc. Thank I-herb and Mr. Irons for a world class product available to all who know of it's special abilities.

Calphonite

Posted by Reviewer3153227 on Oct 13, 2010

I've used this specific product for about ten years. I have never found a better calcium product. It is absorbed well and has cured acid reflux symptoms in everyone to whom I have recommended the product. Use with a vitamin D3 product for more complete absorbtion. It is also very good for gradually calming nerve and sleep disturbances. My sister's husband insists that it has had a very good effect on my sister's tendency to be irritable. I have noticed this effect in myself, as well. Gradually, I tend to feel an overall improved sense of well-being, when consistently using this product. And iHerb is an easy site to order from.

5 star calcium supplement!

Posted by MissyK on Jan 07, 2014

This is a liquid form of calcium, kind of reminds me of yogurt, it's fabulous and its actually working! It's very obvious that my teeth have become mineralized and damage is reversing since taking this product! Very exciting. Also I love the fact that there are no additives/fillers/flavors and it's free of allergens. I add whatever I want to it as needed for taste (lemon, xylitol, vit D etc). This will be in my fridge always!

Excellent Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2226854 on Oct 10, 2007

We tried this against our regular calcium tablets and the absorption is tremendous!

Calphonie

Posted by Reviewer1202274 on Jan 04, 2008

I've used Calphonite for years and it keeps me from being stiff and sore. iHerb has great prices and my order was promptly filled.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »