old fashion cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1397858 on Dec 10, 2008

Great that this product is wheat free, but be prepared for the taste of real cod liver oil.

One of the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Apr 18, 2008

We used to buy Premier Quantum Norwegian Cod Liver Oil from a different site; in Sonne's there is more EPA, DHA and vitamin A than even in Quantum. Quantum was recommended in books written by adherents of Dr. Price

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Oct 05, 2013

You can trust Sonne's. This has no artificial Vitamin D, and is actually better than the high-touted Blue Ice fermented stuff.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1004869 on Aug 08, 2013

The taste is real and it works really well. My immune system is much better on this oil. I've been taking it for a year now.

Good Cod Liver

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

Was taking green pastures fermented Cod liver oil but I feel this one is just as good if not better. Still has natural vitamin A and D. This has a very fishy taste but with supplied syringe you get the rigfht dose 2-3 time a day and I mask the taste very easily by washing it down with coconut water. No fishy after taste or fishy burps no upset tummy. Will order again if price does not go up. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

mix it or chase it

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 18, 2010

recommended by the weston a price people. it is the purest cod liver oil at the best price

COD LIVER OIL

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on May 23, 2015

Cod Liver Oil is one of the oldest supplements in the world, dating back centuries. At one time, most Cod Liver Oil was rancid and bitter. Today, quality Cod Liver Oil from iHerb is fresh has a very light taste, similar to good olive oil. Cod Liver Oil contains a guaranteed daily dose of vitamin D, which is being researched today for so many health benefits. The vitamin D from Cod Liver Oil is pre-formed. meaning it is biologically active and ready to go to work immediately. Cod Liver Oil also supplies a daily dose of vitamin A, which is needed for the skin and mucus membranes. The lining of the stomach wall is mucus membrane, which protects the stomach from digestive acid. Thanks to Cod Liver Oil, I can take a dose of cayenne pepper and not have any stomach burning. Cod Liver Oil also contains many other healthy compounds to maintain a good state of health.

Eyes

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014

This goes along with black current seed oil for dry eyes. Base on other's reviews I bought this brand. I'm still using up another brand of cod liver oil so I'll let you know later what I think of taste and it's effect. I add a 1/2 teaspoon of clo on top of my food so that it becomes a part of my diet instead of just a supplement. The price and quality looks better than other brands.

OK, Not Harmful, Taste So-so

Posted by 5031336806986143967 on May 14, 2015

The title says it all. To wit, I have a head injury and the better the fish oil, the less irritable and "brain-tired" I am. I tried this because it was recommended by the Weston A. Price foundation. I've also noticed that the better the fish oil tastes, the better it works to relieve my symptoms. Two oils that were better for me were Nordic Naturals and Xtend-Life fish oils. Xtend-Life in particular tasted delicious! I can't really tell how Nordic Naturals tastes because I've only had their strawberry-flavored oils, and that masks the natural fish flavor, but they both worked equally well for me. This tasted, well, not that great. Not the worst, either.

Good quality cod liver oil

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015

My dad drank it and it really smells like fish :) He knows real fish oil from his childhood and he said this one is a good one. I was a bit worried about quality and ordered Blue Ice for myself but this one turned good and I believe the quality is very good after my dad's comments!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »