quailty product

Posted by 5614379810580969777 on Feb 11, 2016

if you eat raw fish then you can no problem consuming, otherwise you might. I take everyday. had problem with my teeth, now I have strong teeth but bones not strong. bones still aching.

not smell fishy at all

Posted by 5172139691374394083 on Aug 16, 2015

it doesn't smell fishy at all. i always have problem , i cant look at bright sunshine(especially at noon) i always have watery and i have to close my eyes or look down on the ground when i go outside(at noon) so my eyes wont hurt from the light i took CLO 2tsp a day for 10 days now and it really help i never realize it help until today i went outside riding the bike and just realized i dont give 5 stars cause i've never tried other CLO before, i thought it would smell fishy like fish oil but i really doen't smell strong like fish oil.

COD LIVER OIL

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on May 23, 2015

Cod Liver Oil is one of the oldest supplements in the world, dating back centuries. At one time, most Cod Liver Oil was rancid and bitter. Today, quality Cod Liver Oil from iHerb is fresh has a very light taste, similar to good olive oil. Cod Liver Oil contains a guaranteed daily dose of vitamin D, which is being researched today for so many health benefits. The vitamin D from Cod Liver Oil is pre-formed. meaning it is biologically active and ready to go to work immediately. Cod Liver Oil also supplies a daily dose of vitamin A, which is needed for the skin and mucus membranes. The lining of the stomach wall is mucus membrane, which protects the stomach from digestive acid. Thanks to Cod Liver Oil, I can take a dose of cayenne pepper and not have any stomach burning. Cod Liver Oil also contains many other healthy compounds to maintain a good state of health.

OK, Not Harmful, Taste So-so

Posted by 5031336806986143967 on May 14, 2015

The title says it all. To wit, I have a head injury and the better the fish oil, the less irritable and "brain-tired" I am. I tried this because it was recommended by the Weston A. Price foundation. I've also noticed that the better the fish oil tastes, the better it works to relieve my symptoms. Two oils that were better for me were Nordic Naturals and Xtend-Life fish oils. Xtend-Life in particular tasted delicious! I can't really tell how Nordic Naturals tastes because I've only had their strawberry-flavored oils, and that masks the natural fish flavor, but they both worked equally well for me. This tasted, well, not that great. Not the worst, either.

Good quality cod liver oil

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015

My dad drank it and it really smells like fish :) He knows real fish oil from his childhood and he said this one is a good one. I was a bit worried about quality and ordered Blue Ice for myself but this one turned good and I believe the quality is very good after my dad's comments!

Good Cod Liver

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

Was taking green pastures fermented Cod liver oil but I feel this one is just as good if not better. Still has natural vitamin A and D. This has a very fishy taste but with supplied syringe you get the rigfht dose 2-3 time a day and I mask the taste very easily by washing it down with coconut water. No fishy after taste or fishy burps no upset tummy. Will order again if price does not go up. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

the best because it's all natural. my favorite cod liver oil.

Eyes

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014

This goes along with black current seed oil for dry eyes. Base on other's reviews I bought this brand. I'm still using up another brand of cod liver oil so I'll let you know later what I think of taste and it's effect. I add a 1/2 teaspoon of clo on top of my food so that it becomes a part of my diet instead of just a supplement. The price and quality looks better than other brands.

Affordable

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Mar 31, 2014

This seems to be the most affordable alternative to the fermented stuff, which I think is a bit overhyped anyway. It is unflavoured, but the fishy taste is not too strong and quite palatable in a bit of juice. My 13 month old loves it, she gobbles it up plain!

Posted by 5024468492730145555 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent!Our Cod Liver Oil uses natural Norwegian cod liver oil derived from fish caught in open waters in the North Atlantic Ocean – away from sites of industrial pollution. Excellent!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »