Sonne's No 9

Posted by 5142179761733270440 on May 22, 2014

I have ordered this more than once and really like it. Although it's a powder it IS palatable with water even.

Works Well!

Posted by 4907039961315747209 on Nov 14, 2013

This product is great! It performs as intended. I take once in the evening and once in the morning. I can carry on with my day to day activities without having to scope out the nearest restrooms. Results can definitely be seen in size and frequency of BM

good

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

Good product. It gets thick pretty quickly though so make sure to drink it right away.

First time User with any product like this

Posted by 4716218040430834785 on May 18, 2012

I think this product works. I have never before tried to use a detox item or an intestinal cleanser but both were great. At first it was pretty hard to choke down but after a few days you get used to it and my skin started to clear up after about 4days. I had a feeling of being full for longer periods of time so my snacking was reduced and I definitely could tell it was cleaning things out internally. Love this product!

Very mild, yet effective

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jan 06, 2012

My favorite brand of psyllium-seed-based fiber supplement. Alleged to be a premium grade of African psyllium. It's much milder than other fiber products I've tried. Make sure to dring plenty of water.

sonne 9

Posted by Reviewer1352499 on Dec 15, 2011

I find this product did nothing for me, also sonne 7 together for some reason done nothing for me.

This product is made by the famous V.E. Irons (the colon cleansing pioneer in the U.S.A.)

Posted by Reviewer1832982 on Oct 10, 2011

V.E. Irons pioneered the use of pysllium for colon cleansing over 60 years ago and so this is the original and still the best. It is sold with 3 different labels with Sonnes being the healthfood store brand. He said years back that he outsold all other similiar copies combined! This product is meant to be taken with Sonnes 7 detox aid (liquid clay) as they make the perfect team for colon cleansing. Dr. Bernard Jensens famous book on colon cleansing shows how a home colema board and these products plus a few more of Mr.Irons products deliver stunning results not just for the colon but all tissues in the body responding to a cleaner and healthier functioning colon. It has been said death starts in the colon. Much coloncare material found out there today originated from V.E. Irons. Results can be achieved with just this product and the liquid clay alone as this is what was originaly used 60 years ago for cleansing along with another one of a kind live green juice tableted product called Greenlife. Many people use these two on a daily basis just for insurance. There is no substitute for quality and ths product delivers. Mr. Irons had thrown out over 2000 jars when testing pysllium blends and species just to get the right winning combination for geling and effectiveness. The colon cleansing product industry has grown by leaps and bounds with thousands of choices available to consumers today but all due to the tireless pionering work of one man and his 2 generations of clay minerologists friends at M.I.T. producing the complementing liquid clay companion product all for the benefit of mankind and this happening way back when his work was not appreciated thus he went to jail and paid large fines in the name of colon cleansing. Now you know a bit of history about this product. I have used it for near 30 years at times daily and for when doing Mr. Irons famous 7-Day tissue cleanse which Dr. Jensen later was taught and wrote about and offered to his clients from all over the world in his health ranch in California. Thanks I-herb for offering another wise healthy choice for aiding in colon health.

Sonne's No. 9

Posted by Reviewer2465832 on Dec 24, 2010

The best intestinal cleanser I have used

It Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2578993 on Aug 27, 2010

Sonne's Intestinal Cleanser is awesome. I love that it is all natural. Bowel movements are productive but you don't have to stay close to the bathroom.

Couldn't get it down.

Posted by Reviewer2358838 on Jul 08, 2010

Maybe if it was mixed with yogurt, it could possibly be swallowed, but that wasn't part of the detox. I found some psyllium husks in pill form and I love them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »