This product is made by the famous V.E. Irons (the colon cleansing pioneer in the U.S.A.)

Posted by Reviewer1832982 on Oct 10, 2011

V.E. Irons pioneered the use of pysllium for colon cleansing over 60 years ago and so this is the original and still the best. It is sold with 3 different labels with Sonnes being the healthfood store brand. He said years back that he outsold all other similiar copies combined! This product is meant to be taken with Sonnes 7 detox aid (liquid clay) as they make the perfect team for colon cleansing. Dr. Bernard Jensens famous book on colon cleansing shows how a home colema board and these products plus a few more of Mr.Irons products deliver stunning results not just for the colon but all tissues in the body responding to a cleaner and healthier functioning colon. It has been said death starts in the colon. Much coloncare material found out there today originated from V.E. Irons. Results can be achieved with just this product and the liquid clay alone as this is what was originaly used 60 years ago for cleansing along with another one of a kind live green juice tableted product called Greenlife. Many people use these two on a daily basis just for insurance. There is no substitute for quality and ths product delivers. Mr. Irons had thrown out over 2000 jars when testing pysllium blends and species just to get the right winning combination for geling and effectiveness. The colon cleansing product industry has grown by leaps and bounds with thousands of choices available to consumers today but all due to the tireless pionering work of one man and his 2 generations of clay minerologists friends at M.I.T. producing the complementing liquid clay companion product all for the benefit of mankind and this happening way back when his work was not appreciated thus he went to jail and paid large fines in the name of colon cleansing. Now you know a bit of history about this product. I have used it for near 30 years at times daily and for when doing Mr. Irons famous 7-Day tissue cleanse which Dr. Jensen later was taught and wrote about and offered to his clients from all over the world in his health ranch in California. Thanks I-herb for offering another wise healthy choice for aiding in colon health.

Feel lighter

Posted by Reviewer2711041 on Jun 08, 2008

I swear by this stuff. Food clears my system faster and I feel lighter with a cleaner colon. If you use this daily and get a colonic at least 4 times a year, you'll be good to go. When I miss taking this, I notice right away that my stomach is more bloated. I mix mine with 4 oz juice and 4 oz water and shake it well. Drink immediately so it does not gel on you.

Detoxification your Body

Posted by Reviewer1726530 on Nov 16, 2007

I am 55 years old it is really important to take care your body of all toxins, parasites and other waste materials. I strongly recommend it for anyone especially if colon cancer run in you family. I rate it 100%. Thanks to a special friend who recommend it to me.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3195262 on Oct 11, 2006

I take this product every morning in a very large glass of water with a little lemon or juice. It keeps me regular and really flushes me out. I have hemorrhoids but they never bother me. There is much less straining with this product. Also helpful is that I eat lots of fiber too.

First time User with any product like this

Posted by 4716218040430834785 on May 18, 2012

I think this product works. I have never before tried to use a detox item or an intestinal cleanser but both were great. At first it was pretty hard to choke down but after a few days you get used to it and my skin started to clear up after about 4days. I had a feeling of being full for longer periods of time so my snacking was reduced and I definitely could tell it was cleaning things out internally. Love this product!

Great for detox and stomach issues

Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Nov 11, 2009

My family has used this product for many reasons. My sister healed a fissure by using this product and it helps greatly with constipation. It has helped both the adults and kids in our homes. I use it for detox with my yearly cleanse as well.

don't believe the hype

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Nov 19, 2008

after seeing all the glowing reviews, my expectations were high. unfortunately the results were not. this product didn't work any where near as claimed for me. I took it in conjunction with Sonne's No. 7. The literature stated that it could take a couple of days so I continued to take it even though I was obtaining no results. After 4 days of no movement, sorry don't want to be too graphic, I had to take a laxative having become soo painfully constipated from the psyllium husk compound in this product. Strongly do NOT recommend.

One of the Best Detox Cleansers on the Market

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008

I've been doing the Sonne clease for years. Using this in conjuction with the No. 7 Detox Aid helps with the "deep cleaning." Years ago it was quite a bit cheaper, but iHerb has the best price around.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2735214 on Dec 10, 2008

This is a great bulking agent. It really works.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1989766 on Jul 13, 2008

great product, first intestinal cleanser that I have used that I could feel immediate difference, felt immediately cleaner after first time. perhaps due to being in liquid form. also tribute to purity and effectiveness of product also love #9. Together they provide gentle, thorough cleansing. recommend visiting sonnes.com to review their recommendations on how to use the products, lots of good information on their site, but buy through iherb, as prices are better. Good luck!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »