• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

side effect

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on May 23, 2008

i read the reviews and there were so much raves that i missed the line which warns about the side effects. sad to say, i am one of the few who experience the terrible side effects of extreme nausea-ness where i vomit a few times, even after intake of plain water. i only take it on 2 nights, and i started to have violent dreams again. :( not forgetting to mention, i have such bad headaches that the 2 days i couldnt function at all. now i wonder what should i do with the remaining 118 capsules.... sad.

5-HTP take me away

Posted by Reviewer3081383 on Jun 03, 2008

I haven't slept like this in years!!! With sleep apnea I struggle with waking up numerous times a night and by morning feel like I had half the sleep I needed.... just one of these before bed and I sleep like a baby with no side effects or drowsiness upon wakening. I am telling all my sleep challeneged menopausal girlfriends! LOVE IT!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1139867 on Jan 19, 2008

Nice and small easy to swallow capsules, have me sleeping like a baby every night. Can be difficult to get up at times but I think this is caused by having such a deep sleep, and once awake and up feel very fresh. Would be nice to have some B-Vitamins in here to but not essential. ;)

excellent help for fibromalgia

Posted by Reviewer1063638 on Jan 11, 2008

helps to encourage a deeper sleep

PMS relief

Posted by Reviewer1108987 on Jan 24, 2007

I have terrible PMS related anxiety issues and this product helped to save my life and the lives of those around me! :)

Good for allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Jun 14, 2008

This is the only 5-HTP I can find that I am not allergic to. These help me to sleep at night.

Miss

Posted by Reviewer1938673 on Mar 12, 2008

My father passed away recently and I was feeling very depressed so I looked into some possible natural alternatives to anti-depressants. I found out about 5-HTP on the iHerb website. Since using I have noticed my mood has been more stabilized and I have been sleeping better (which is another benefit). I would recommend this product if you are looking into an natural alternative to a prescription anti-depressant or ar having trouble sleeping.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 23, 2007

This is another great product from a great company! Helps to restore normal sleep patterns. I have recommended it to family and friends who have struggled with mild depression and weight gain. All of us have had good results with this product.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2851344 on Aug 22, 2008

Great product, helps me sleep

SAD

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Sep 27, 2006

5 HTP helps greatly with my SAD symptoms during the winter months.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »