Source Naturals, 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 50 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2919687 on Feb 02, 2007

No more cystic acne or facial hair!

Gives me energy!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Jan 13, 2009

Normally, I am tired and sluggish. I've tried everything to increase my energy level, including high potency ginseng, Ephedra (Ma Huang), Red Bulls, medication, and nothing worked, except 7-Keto (7-oxo DHEA). I am now up and about and active. I take two 50 mg tablets twice a day.

Heads above regular dhea

Posted by Reviewer1128388 on Aug 20, 2008

when I take regular dhea, I get emotional and my skin breaks out horribly! The 7 Keto makes such a world of difference because it fuels my adrenal glands WITHOUT all the awful hormonal side effects!

Thank God,Simply The Best for our Family

Posted by Reviewer1092724 on Mar 14, 2009

After trying several brands in the past that always required more than the recommended dose, I took another customer's product review in regard to Source Naturals blend of 7-oxo DHEA acetate and found it exactly what was needed for us in our mid-50s age range. We have traveled extensively caring for sick and dying family and take one to two tabs daily as our weeks of stressful situations develop. God bless.

Great product WITH THE RIGHT DOSAGE

Posted by Reviewer2339811 on Aug 11, 2011

7 Keto DHEA can give you great benefits but if the dosage is not correct it can be dangerous. My doctor said the dosage for woman is 50mg per day and for men 100mg per day. The best way to start is taking smaller dosage as 10 mg until build it up to the maximum dosage mentioned above. Natural Source is a good brand. IHerb has good price price and great service delivery.