It was ok

Posted by Reviewer3181914 on Nov 04, 2012

hard to tell if it did anything but I only took it for a week so maybe i needed to take it longer to see the effects.

7-keto dhea

Posted by 5685904094810640948 on Sep 27, 2012

not sure of the effects of the tablets yet

Pretty darn good, but still too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

Like it so far. Gives me a little pep in my step and supposedly is supposed to jump start my flailing metabolism. I do feel like it is doing that, but we'll see. But as far as needing more energy, this really helps!

Need more time

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

Haven't anything really to report. I was hoping to have lost weight after 3 weeks.

Had to stop using it

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

It gave me bad acne.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2329719 on Jul 24, 2012

I have been using this product for over 5 years & have tried other brands like Now Foods & I must say, Source Naturals works wonders. I can feel the difference when I take this product VS other brands. NO I do not work for this company.

7-keto

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 07, 2012

Im post menapause, suppose to help with metabolism, Dr Oz said to take 100mg 2x day, I may up my dosage. EZ o swallow

Better than NOW

Posted by kanaca on Jan 13, 2012

I was taking NOW 7-Keto and didn't realize it was a "7-Keto metabolite," not exactly 7-Keto. Source Naturals IS 7-Keto. With Source Naturals, I DID NOT metabolize the excess into estrogen -- which makes me gain weight, get brain fog, and really sluggish. Try this product before trying NOW.

Great product WITH THE RIGHT DOSAGE

Posted by Reviewer2339811 on Aug 11, 2011

7 Keto DHEA can give you great benefits but if the dosage is not correct it can be dangerous. My doctor said the dosage for woman is 50mg per day and for men 100mg per day. The best way to start is taking smaller dosage as 10 mg until build it up to the maximum dosage mentioned above. Natural Source is a good brand. IHerb has good price price and great service delivery.

Lot's of energy

Posted by Reviewer2041599 on Jul 13, 2011

I have to take this early in the day or I won't sleep! They give me great energy and are a much better alternative to what I was taking before because they also help with stress as opposed to bring on more...like caffeine or ephedra