Source Naturals, 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 50 mg, 60 Tablets

Nice product.

Posted by 5100669755909105915 on Jan 03, 2014

I am supposed to take the product for 6 weeks. After that I ill make medical tests.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1544436 on Dec 12, 2010

I take this because of the association of DHEA and energy, but having had breast cancer I need to take the 7-keto version. Because I am plagued by fatigue, I cannot judge the actual degree of support I get from this, but I feel it's important. And I do choose the Source Naturals when I can.

7-keto

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 07, 2012

Im post menapause, suppose to help with metabolism, Dr Oz said to take 100mg 2x day, I may up my dosage. EZ o swallow

Your guess is as good as mine

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 14, 2014

Saw a segment on Dr. Oz and gave these a try. Do they help, I don't have a clue. However they are very small tablets and easy to swallow!

No dramatic differences

Posted by 5716987406055577811 on Jul 26, 2013

Was hoping to see/feel some dramatic differences but as of 10 days in, not much happening. Still, I think that going through the bottle might warrant a fuller review. On a positive note, I don't feel tremors or feelings of anxiety while on it -- I'm just not sure it works.