Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2386318 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase,Nattokinase and Acetyl-L Carnitinne with Alpha Lipoic acid after developing peyrones disease and scarring on a coronary stent. My doctors could not offer an explanation of what was happening and I felt terrible even though blood tests and ateriogram showed good results after a new stent was inserted. I read as much as I could and discussed with my doctors the possibility that I was suffering from some kind of underlying inflammatory condition. Since the doctors could not offer any other options, (I already take a bucket of daily medications and exercise regularly)I decided to try these as supplements. After 6 months the peyrones disease effect seems to have eased rather than progressed and I have had a thorough physical and blood tests which showed normal results. More importantly, I do not feel like I am walking through treacle just to get out of bed and go to work. My doctors are encouraging me to stick with the supplements as they can see not detrimental effects on my blood chemistry or blood enzyme activity. I definately do feel better and think it is worth my while to persist with these supplements.I feel I should add the rider that my view is these are supplements to a careful diet and regular exercise. Diet and exercise provide the foundation on which to re-build health. cheers, Brad

"I can see clearly now the (fog) is gone"

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Jun 11, 2009

I had been having trouble thinking clearly and I read that ALC would help. It has. I take it regularly and if I fail, things get foggy again. Good stuff.

Neuropathy!

Posted by Reviewer1497798 on Jul 30, 2009

I have noticed a difference in my feet and hands already.

WOW - this has an affect

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Dec 17, 2013

Generally speaking, I have not sensed much effect from taking vitamins and supplements, but that is not the case with this ALA. I have Type II Diabetes and tried this because it is said to help lower with blood/glucose levels. Before ordering I read that some said it helped with brain fog (I was only vaguely ware of what they were referring too). I was not expecting to "feel" any different (see above) but boy did this have an affect. I woke up early, awake, alert, clear headed and found it was useless to try and go back to sleep (I was normally groggy most mornings). I found my weight dropped off a few kgs and that my blood/glucose levels dropped. I found my sleep patterns altered (I was late riser, now early) and that I had to cut down from 3 single doses to two single doses - none after lunch to get good sleep. I will say this is the ONLY supplement that had a radical noticeable affect on me.

Feel more alert

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Aug 25, 2009

I have noticed an increase in mental alertness and motivation, particularly at work, since I started taking this. This product seems to help my concentration.

perfect combi

Posted by Reviewer2356060 on Dec 06, 2009

helps me for both, mental and physical vitality

A must for the over 40's

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

Helps nerve damage in diabetics, increases blood flow to limbs assisting with tingling, flushes toxins from the body. Can significantly combat the effects of aging. Protects the body from toxins and radiation

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

A 2:1 Carnitine to Lipoic would be more desirable, but still a very useful product for neural function, liver support, metals detox & eye health.

My Number One!

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

2-4 tabs on an empty stomach once or twice a day. Clean energy, no crash, awesome workouts, the benefits are endless. Expensive, sure, but skip one dinner out this week and get these.

mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2015630 on Mar 31, 2011

I've been taking this combination for about a year and it helps my mental focus and memory, also my complextion