Reverse effect of statin

Posted by 5047997862536425969 on Dec 13, 2015

This product is useful in reversing the effect of statin. It took me about two months of the supplements before seeing to see the results. I am taking together with Ubiquinol.

Great product, EXCEPT, THE TABLETS ARE HARD TO SWALLOW, NEED CAPSULES!!!! PLEASE GET RID OF THE FILLERS!

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Feb 26, 2015

I have been using this for several months now, & I really like it. Wish they would make it in capsules, though. Also wish they would remove the fillers in ALL SUPPLEMENTS, & make the pills SMALLER!

WOW - this has an affect

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Dec 17, 2013

Generally speaking, I have not sensed much effect from taking vitamins and supplements, but that is not the case with this ALA. I have Type II Diabetes and tried this because it is said to help lower with blood/glucose levels. Before ordering I read that some said it helped with brain fog (I was only vaguely ware of what they were referring too). I was not expecting to "feel" any different (see above) but boy did this have an affect. I woke up early, awake, alert, clear headed and found it was useless to try and go back to sleep (I was normally groggy most mornings). I found my weight dropped off a few kgs and that my blood/glucose levels dropped. I found my sleep patterns altered (I was late riser, now early) and that I had to cut down from 3 single doses to two single doses - none after lunch to get good sleep. I will say this is the ONLY supplement that had a radical noticeable affect on me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

A 2:1 Carnitine to Lipoic would be more desirable, but still a very useful product for neural function, liver support, metals detox & eye health.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1366473 on Jan 20, 2013

A convenient combination, since these two supplements are best taken together.

Good antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I read that alpha lipoic acid is a very good antioxidant, having more antioxidants than some. These tablets help with cells as we age. God bless you all.

love this product.....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 03, 2012

Will always have this in my health regime.

My Number One!

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

2-4 tabs on an empty stomach once or twice a day. Clean energy, no crash, awesome workouts, the benefits are endless. Expensive, sure, but skip one dinner out this week and get these.

Not sure it's doing anything

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Jul 12, 2012

I bought this to help with overall chronic body pain. I'm still having overall chronic body pain so not sure if I've just not taken it enough for it to work or if it just doesn't work for me.

100% satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3284093 on Feb 24, 2012

Can't beat the price, the prompt delivery and the quality of the supplements.