Source Naturals Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2735952 on Jan 12, 2011

This is the most effective natural antihistimine I have found.

Source Naturals'Products

Posted by Reviewer2571788 on Aug 13, 2010

I have been a consumer of Source Naturals products for many years. I have used Activated Quercetin for just as many years. I take it everyday. I used it for the first time when I had developed a mold allergy, then for a rotator cuff injury. For the past several years, I have used it to relieve the pain of arthritis. I truly believe it is a great product.

Helps

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 04, 2010

The capsules are the best because of no added stuff in it. It helps with Allergies and some stomach issues.

One of my favorite supplements!

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

This is a high quality brand that absorbs well, for effective anti-inflammatory relief of symptoms especially seasonal allergies. I take it every day to additionally counteract the effects of less than ideal foods on my system.

Works just as well as the tablets!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 17, 2011

This works really fast to relieve both chronic and acute allergy symptoms, from watery eyes to runny nose, sneezing and head pressure etc. I have tried many other quercetin supplements but always come back to Source Naturals as other don't work as effectively (and Dr's Best did not work at all for me). Like they say: I've tried the rest and always come back to the best. Works as well as the tablets though my body took a while to get used to the caps from tablet form.

love this formula

Posted by Reviewer2965916 on Jan 19, 2012

an important part of my anti inflammatory supplements. It really supports my immune system during allergy season and helps me fight off the flu

in my arsenal

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 14, 2014

I found this product more effective than Now Foods' Quercetin for upper respiratory issues

allergies

Posted by Reviewer1577749 on Oct 24, 2011

helps with allergies

Nature's Relief

Posted by Reviewer1172177 on May 30, 2011

I've only used a couple of times but it really helps me.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1559209 on Jul 11, 2011

The vitamins came on time as expected. I was very satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »