Not sure if it does anything

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

I can't say for sure that I noticed any difference when using this product. I have Graves disease and saw it recommended somewhere. I may not have taken it as consistently as was needed. In any case, it didn't seem to bother me in any way to take it.

Necesario

Posted by 5116466374877397559 on Oct 28, 2013

Antioxidante, activa el sistema inmunitario, inhibe el crecimiento de las células cancerosas. Se toma en combinación con los hongos hongos como el Shiitake, el Reishi o el Maitake. Mejora su absorción.

Rosacea Sufferer

Posted by 4832156568170603551 on Jul 15, 2013

I began taking a raft of vitamins/minerals/fatty acids/super foods from iHerb in April 2013 in an effort to get a handle on my severe inflammatory rosacea. I added Quercetin to the regime about 7 weeks ago and am impressed. I read that a naturopath recommended this flavonoid as an alternative to Doxycycline in inflammatory prostatitis. Doxy is prescribed for the same reason as it is in Rosacea (anti-inflammatory properties) so I figured with this in mind I'd give it a go. I take 2 capsules per day away from food (1 morn, 1 arvo)and believe it is a real winner. My flushing/stinging/burning/itch is gone, and I faced this everyday. Of course I am taking many other supplements as well but I do believe that this has really contributed as the horrible symptoms have abated even more since I began taking it. My sister has begun taking it for help with chronic winter sinus issues which antibiotics seem to have no effect on. We will give that some time to effect so too early to comment.

Good Combo

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on Oct 23, 2011

For Allergies & inflammation.

Products & Services

Posted by Reviewer3097693 on Sep 04, 2011

Products and services are always great. Thanks

The answer

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Jul 25, 2011

I did not have a problem with allergies this year thanks to this product, I have another order in. I always want this product in my cupboard.

We love it!

Posted by Reviewer1176371 on Mar 21, 2011

Source Naturals Quercetin has helped my child with his allergies in an amazing way! He used to be congested all of the time and his doctor wanted to give him a steroid medication for it. I would not have it, so I researched and started giving him Quercetin and Nettle Leaf and his allergies are under control!

Good Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2636230 on Dec 06, 2010

Be a great help to my allergy!

Helps with allergies

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Oct 13, 2010

This is a great product.

Source Naturals activated quercitin