Sub B-12

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 27, 2008

I like that it has 2 active B-12's. Lozenge is smaller than Jarrow's so it has less sugar alcohol. Jarrow uses xylitol which is a little higher glycemic than sorbitol/mannitol. I am sensitive to all sugar in the morning. I would prefer stevia. This Source Naturals B-12 melted in about 10 minutes. It melts faster than Jarrow b-12 (20 min. melt approx). I prefer Jarrow's glass bottle and cap better over Source Naturals bottle caps/neck. I like screw caps/necks like Jarrow or Doctor's Best bottles. I use B-12 with Country Life coenzyme B complex. I also use Natural Factors B-12.

Excellent to help with energy levels

Posted by Reviewer1310692 on Mar 03, 2008

I started taking this about 8 months or so ago. I have allowed myself to run out only once. I can definitely tell when I have not been taking it, as I am not able to run on less sleep or go full throttle if I have not been taking it. I did research on the best sources of B-12 and this one contains both of the two recommended, most usable sources. I have recommended this to others as well. I am placing another order right now for this. It is also one of the most reasonably priced and dissolves quite quickly. I am a firm believer in this product!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Dec 17, 2007

I have been taking these for 2 months now. I have a history of depression, and since I have been taking these, I have not had a bout. I take Nexium for acid reflux and it depletes the Vitamin B in your system. This has been a great supplement for energy and mood!

Got 30 tablets, not 60!

Posted by 5604982341279592126 on Aug 18, 2015

When I opened the box it felt to light, and I was expecting 60 tablets, but then I count them. to my disappointment I found only 30 tablets! I love Source Naturals, but this gave me a warning sign not to buy them again, unless someone in Iherb will compensate me.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Mar 29, 2008

I needed more B-12, and this sublingual variety seems to be helpful. And, it is pleasant to take.

Source Naturals, Advanced B-12 Complex, 5 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3324209 on Oct 12, 2008

We are using this as part of the autism recovery protocol.

not as effective as other brands

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Jan 14, 2013

these take a long time to dissolve and i don't get the energy boosting effect like i would from these ones by solgar.

Highly recommended

Posted by danarm on Oct 25, 2013

I highly recommend this. It has a good energizing and mind clearing effect for me.

Best b12

Posted by tigercho on Apr 01, 2011

Much better than methylcobalamin alone, fantastic energy from this one!

High potency

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I am glad that this is high potency B12 and also has folic acid, taking it under the tongue it takes about 10 mins. to dissolve completely, I usually take it after I have taken all my other supplements. My blood tests show that I have good amounts of vitamin B12 and folic acid. This B12 seems to be the best for absorption(there are 2 kinds). God bless you all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »