New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Advanced B-12 Complex, 5 mg, 60 Tablets

Sub B-12

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 27, 2008

I like that it has 2 active B-12's. Lozenge is smaller than Jarrow's so it has less sugar alcohol. Jarrow uses xylitol which is a little higher glycemic than sorbitol/mannitol. I am sensitive to all sugar in the morning. I would prefer stevia. This Source Naturals B-12 melted in about 10 minutes. It melts faster than Jarrow b-12 (20 min. melt approx). I prefer Jarrow's glass bottle and cap better over Source Naturals bottle caps/neck. I like screw caps/necks like Jarrow or Doctor's Best bottles. I use B-12 with Country Life coenzyme B complex. I also use Natural Factors B-12.

Excellent to help with energy levels

Posted by Reviewer1310692 on Mar 03, 2008

I started taking this about 8 months or so ago. I have allowed myself to run out only once. I can definitely tell when I have not been taking it, as I am not able to run on less sleep or go full throttle if I have not been taking it. I did research on the best sources of B-12 and this one contains both of the two recommended, most usable sources. I have recommended this to others as well. I am placing another order right now for this. It is also one of the most reasonably priced and dissolves quite quickly. I am a firm believer in this product!

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Mar 29, 2008

I needed more B-12, and this sublingual variety seems to be helpful. And, it is pleasant to take.

Source Naturals, Advanced B-12 Complex, 5 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3324209 on Oct 12, 2008

We are using this as part of the autism recovery protocol.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Dec 17, 2007

I have been taking these for 2 months now. I have a history of depression, and since I have been taking these, I have not had a bout. I take Nexium for acid reflux and it depletes the Vitamin B in your system. This has been a great supplement for energy and mood!