Good pH balance is essential

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Mar 12, 2011

I have had a long list of issues through the years that really peaked after my children were born - pregnancy is difficult. It wasn't until I started eating to balance my body's pH that I noticed MArkED improvement in how I felt and how I looked. Alkaline pH is really the key to everything... and your body gets sick with all sorts of things when it's acidic. This particular supplement is a staple for me; it allows me to deviate sometimes from my diet and stay on target.

Pro and Con

Posted by Reviewer3232877 on Jan 10, 2012

Acid test strips show that Alka-Balance made an immediate and positive difference in by PH balance and I will add another star to my review if you will make the tablets smaller and smoother for this swallow-challenged person.

From Melbourne Australia

Posted by Reviewer1237827 on Jan 05, 2012

These pills help me stay at a good PH level. I just could not get above 6.25 but after starting these my range went to 7.0 - 8.0 I will keep buying them.

From Wyoming

Posted by Reviewer1802740 on Mar 13, 2009

These pills help me stay at a good PH level. They level you out fairly quickly upon taking them. So handy to take when at work. I will keep buying them

great

Posted by Reviewer2630952 on Sep 25, 2010

love this product! can really tell a difference in myself when I run out.

Easy Alkalising

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 27, 2011

These tablets are really convenient to help keep my body in an alkaline state. I take 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM, and if I'm out for the day and can't have my alkalising green drinks, then I take a few of these along with me. Very good product!

ALKA BALANCE

Posted by Reviewer2740781 on Sep 23, 2010

GOOD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MASTIC GUM TO FIGHT ULCERS CAUSED BY H PYLORI. A SUPPLEMENT THAT HELPS THE GI TRACT TO BE MORE ALKALINE PREVENTING A HOST OF PROBLEMS

pH balancer

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Oct 10, 2008

Seems to be okay, I prefer powders, but wanted something I could easily carry with me. Had recent very difficult time keeping pH up, so I'm not sure yet how much these helped.

Can't tell that it works

Posted by Reviewer2221386 on Oct 16, 2010

I've taken almost a whole bottle and can't tell any difference.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on May 10, 2010

I could feel the difference in short time, it alkalizes the body, good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »