Paul Simons

Posted by 4669056246160191959 on Dec 12, 2015

TOP product.

Helps

Posted by 4821262823457737761 on Aug 08, 2014

I don't think many things help that much if you are naturally acidic, but this supplement is pretty good. I haven't taken it long, but it is starting to help.

Does nothing for me.

Posted by 4673827706356754088 on Jan 25, 2014

4 large pills per day and it does nothing for me. No positive affects whatsoever. Would not recommend or buy again.

Even 1 pill of this makes me very, very tired

Posted by danarm on Jan 23, 2013

I have tried fhis supplement hoping that by restoring the acid-base balance, I will lose some weight. Unfortunately even one pill of this makes me very tired and makes me gain a few pounds of water. I will keep experimenting with it for a while.

Pro and Con

Posted by Reviewer3232877 on Jan 10, 2012

Acid test strips show that Alka-Balance made an immediate and positive difference in by PH balance and I will add another star to my review if you will make the tablets smaller and smoother for this swallow-challenged person.

From Melbourne Australia

Posted by Reviewer1237827 on Jan 05, 2012

These pills help me stay at a good PH level. I just could not get above 6.25 but after starting these my range went to 7.0 - 8.0 I will keep buying them.

Top product

Posted by Reviewer1934329 on Jan 04, 2012

No one should be without this product who is serious about their health

Good pH balance is essential

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Mar 12, 2011

I have had a long list of issues through the years that really peaked after my children were born - pregnancy is difficult. It wasn't until I started eating to balance my body's pH that I noticed MArkED improvement in how I felt and how I looked. Alkaline pH is really the key to everything... and your body gets sick with all sorts of things when it's acidic. This particular supplement is a staple for me; it allows me to deviate sometimes from my diet and stay on target.

Alka Balance

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Mar 01, 2011

Helps take the excess acid out of my system.

Easy Alkalising

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 27, 2011

These tablets are really convenient to help keep my body in an alkaline state. I take 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM, and if I'm out for the day and can't have my alkalising green drinks, then I take a few of these along with me. Very good product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »