Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2227857 on Mar 14, 2008

I've noticed that the most beneficial response to dosages of alpha lipoic acid comes from the Source Naturals product, and I attribute this to their manufacturing quality.

The secret to more energy!... But use with Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 25, 2010

This along with Doctors Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine 588Mg 3 times a day on a empty stomach...is my secret to more energy and well being! There is a combo pill of these 2 but you get more for your money buying it separately.

Glowing luminous skin in weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1592273 on Aug 28, 2012

I have been taking this for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked so good! :). I love antioxidant supplements and I take a whole range of them but ALA always stands out for me, and this particular product from such a reputed brand and at and an affordable price as well! I noticed a visible difference in my skin about seven days after taking three tablets a day 600mg ( thats the potency demonstrated in labs to have a noticeable difference in the cells). I will continue taking it for sure!

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1344414 on Sep 26, 2012

I take 2 of these a day and have been having some nice results, with my midrif. Easy to swallow.

ALA Yeah

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Feb 26, 2008

Lowers my sugar levels.I like the long tablets better than the gelitan caps of other brands, They don't get stuck going down.

Thanks so Much

Posted by Reviewer2986730 on Aug 05, 2011

Product received on time and correctly. From the first order I have been nothing but most impressed.Nice people to do business with.

great

Posted by Reviewer1603338 on Nov 19, 2011

quickly

I can split each pill in half and goes a long way.

Posted by Reviewer2802986 on Nov 22, 2011

I'm on 100 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid per meal regimen and with 200 mg in table form, I can split and goes a long way.

j D'Aloia

Posted by Reviewer2700370 on Apr 21, 2008

excellent

From Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Mar 30, 2009

Very nice product. easy to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »