WHAT'S THIS

Posted by Reviewer2638255 on Nov 16, 2007

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, CALLED THE MIRACLE DRUG.CAPSULES PREFERD WHEN LIQUID VINERG IS IN TOLERABLE. ALSO CAPSULES ARE BETTER IN CONTOLING SUGAR HIGHS.

Great alternative ACV liquid

Posted by Reviewer1282476 on Jul 16, 2010

I have been taking ACV in liquid form for a few years. I love what it does for my skin and my immune system. When taken regularly I don't get fever blister outbreaks, which otherwise I get every couple of months. It has not been long, but so far the pill form is working well. I am out of the country and the liquid form is not sold here. If given the choice I would prefer drinking it, but I am really glad to have this as an alternative.

Love these pills!

Posted by Reviewer1295969 on Oct 17, 2010

They are easy to swallow and I am findng they really help with a recent UTI I'm battling! ACV is really a miracle source for an aboundance of ailments. A real keeper!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2692844 on Feb 03, 2010

I take Vinegar tablets 3 times a day for good health, all I want is Vinegar, my local Vitamin store sells Vinegar tablets but they are loaded with all kinds of extra things I don't want.

gift

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Jul 24, 2008

I give this to my daughter for help with weight control and energy.

Apple Cider Vinegar Tabs.

Posted by Reviewer1277504 on Jul 13, 2009

Great product, used with wonderful success.

Maybe not for me

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Jul 15, 2009

I get terrible heartburn from this product. I cant really give a good review.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Sep 29, 2010

Not as fast acting as the liquid formula but it is by far the best alternative to ACV for preventing damage to our gums and teeth.

It would be one of the best price / value ACV tablets, but...

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

It would be one of the best price / value ACV tablets, but sorbitol needless: Diabetic retinopathy and neuropathy may be related to excess sorbitol in the cells of the eyes and nerves, leading to blindness.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1301992 on Apr 11, 2011

I really benefit from using this product. It helps a lot when I am out and about and cannot use the real vinegar.