Source Naturals Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1500382 on Jul 20, 2010

I'm very happy with this product. Unlike other brands I've tried, there is no fishy smell.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Sep 05, 2010

Have used krill since 2001. Swear by it re: cognitive symptoms related to past toxic exposures.

Great and no odor

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Dec 11, 2010

I am soo much happier with this then with the fish oil capsules I used to take. This has absolutely no fish odor, which is a big bonus for me.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3106354 on Feb 04, 2011

Well it was prescribed for me to maintain my Triglicyride levels, and it was perfect, My mother took it for joint pain, it was great as well

Krill Krill

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012

I was looking for a fish oil, the best. Was confused because there are so many brands out there. So I went with the brand I trusted the most. This brand seems a great value as well, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. In fact, If I could have taken ground flax seed I may not have taken this at all. You choose and P2 friendly!!

nice size

Posted by Reviewer1102968 on Aug 25, 2011

nice product and the caspsules are a nice size

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 01, 2012

Seems like a good product. Taking, along with other products, for arthritis symptoms. I believe it does help & know from a variety of sources that it's an excellent addition to my diet

fast shipping, good product

Posted by Reviewer2247909 on Jan 05, 2012

well worth the price. Fast shipping

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2607023 on Nov 25, 2012

Works well and has no after taste.

Great product

Posted by 5717134330163577374 on Dec 13, 2012

Noticed a difference comparing to the Now Foods Krill oil. Same quantity. I stopped taking it because my skin is to oily and was getting more oily. But I felt great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »