Great Product for Lipid Control

Posted by Reviewer1236955 on Nov 15, 2009

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

Great for teenagers

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Oct 03, 2011

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Posted by Reviewer1043023 on Jan 19, 2012

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

Krill is mercury free

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 14, 2009

and an excellent source of omega 3, which is statistically the fatty acid everyone is most deficient in...

High milligram pure source

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Oct 08, 2009

I will reorder this.

good

Posted by jimmysnuka on Jul 27, 2010

good quality krill oil

This is a Repeat OFFENDER!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jul 10, 2012

It offers the omega 3 in the form that is most bio-available to the brain phospholipids. In addition it has bit of Astaxanthin which is chemo-protective of the brain and eye health. I have noticed effortless improvement in memory overtime and details. I here by sentence this to a LIFETIME OF USE! I guess being the judge and jury in this case works :)

Top Quality Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2243360 on Dec 16, 2010

Representing excellent value for money and a reasonably high dose of EPA/DHA with the added benefit of astaxanthin, look no further!

Superior to fish oil in every way!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 04, 2012

Krill oil is part of my regular regiment. It helps greatly with inflammation and heart health. I will take this the rest of my life. Oh yea its that good!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 23, 2012

Source Naturals is a good company. This is the only krill I will take. Dr. Mercola has a good one, but too pricey for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »