Source Naturals, Arctic Pure, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Ultra Potency, 850 mg, 60 Softgels

I love this Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3200903 on Feb 25, 2009

I just ran out and ordered more. I have tried others that claim they have 1,000 mg of fish oil but truth is that it is all fillers. The DHA 340mg and EPA 450 mg are the fish oils, this has 60 mg of fillers and the rest is fish oil. That is 740 mg more than most other fish oils. I will be a life timer with this brand and with iherb!! My skin and hair have done wonders with this fish oil, so then I added Prim rose oil (omega 6's and 9's) and the effect is awesome. I can take hot showers and my skin is not tight anymore and I don't even have to put lotion on. No more flaky skin, no more hair falling out of my head and my skin is so supple. You won't catch me without this product.

Excellent for lowering cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer2774657 on May 02, 2009

I dont have cholestrol problem, my number was 177. Started taking this and 1 yr later for my annual checkup, my cholestrol number was 160. My HDL is high good and my LDL is low!

Source Naturals, Arctic Pure, Ultra Potency

Posted by Reviewer2385997 on Nov 23, 2008

I find my skin and hair are much healthier feeling than they were with manufactured Omega-3s. My only complaint is that I wish that the manufacturer would make smaller doses for people like me who have trouble swallowing.

Great Source of Omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While it suggests taking twice a day, I take just one per day to assist with tension/constriction headaches, joint stiffness, & controlling cholesterol - of course this also requires other dietary & exercise measures as well. Previously I had used Source Naturals, ArcticPure EPA, 500 mg, Lemon Flavored Softgels. However, I switched due to the higher Omega 3 content at 850 mg versus 500, & this one costs less for the same 60 softgels. They are still easy to swallow & even though it does not have the added lemon oil, I have had no issues with after-taste or stomach upset.

all original, everything works, no prescriptions necessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've used fish oils for over two decades and, for me, it's been a life saver. This is a very good one. Free of heavy metals and other toxins, and is better absorbed than most fish oils. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.