I love this Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3200903 on Feb 25, 2009

I just ran out and ordered more. I have tried others that claim they have 1,000 mg of fish oil but truth is that it is all fillers. The DHA 340mg and EPA 450 mg are the fish oils, this has 60 mg of fillers and the rest is fish oil. That is 740 mg more than most other fish oils. I will be a life timer with this brand and with iherb!! My skin and hair have done wonders with this fish oil, so then I added Prim rose oil (omega 6's and 9's) and the effect is awesome. I can take hot showers and my skin is not tight anymore and I don't even have to put lotion on. No more flaky skin, no more hair falling out of my head and my skin is so supple. You won't catch me without this product.

Excellent for lowering cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer2774657 on May 02, 2009

I dont have cholestrol problem, my number was 177. Started taking this and 1 yr later for my annual checkup, my cholestrol number was 160. My HDL is high good and my LDL is low!

Great Source of Omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While it suggests taking twice a day, I take just one per day to assist with tension/constriction headaches, joint stiffness, & controlling cholesterol - of course this also requires other dietary & exercise measures as well. Previously I had used Source Naturals, ArcticPure EPA, 500 mg, Lemon Flavored Softgels. However, I switched due to the higher Omega 3 content at 850 mg versus 500, & this one costs less for the same 60 softgels. They are still easy to swallow & even though it does not have the added lemon oil, I have had no issues with after-taste or stomach upset.

all original, everything works, no prescriptions necessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've used fish oils for over two decades and, for me, it's been a life saver. This is a very good one. Free of heavy metals and other toxins, and is better absorbed than most fish oils. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Source Naturals, Arctic Pure, Ultra Potency

Posted by Reviewer2385997 on Nov 23, 2008

I find my skin and hair are much healthier feeling than they were with manufactured Omega-3s. My only complaint is that I wish that the manufacturer would make smaller doses for people like me who have trouble swallowing.

Top 10 omega 3

Posted by 5624032038343943916 on Aug 04, 2013

This product does not have IFOS test, It is difficult to find a brand you can trust, but If we look the ethics of business we should believe this band! This omega have a lot of quality compared to other brands, like arctic fish instead of sardines-anchovies-mackerel , they have very good and high ratio EPA/DHA, i use 3g(epa+dha) by recommendation lyle McDonald. Some have already mentioned that bottle of 60 softgels x2 is cheaper than one bottle 120 softgelf, but if you look better you will see that 120softgel bottle have "Enteric Coated" What makes the difference and 60 softgels bottle no Enteric Coated!!! for me this is the best purchase, quality ratio in the first place.

Great product! No fishy burps or smell at all. I'm tempted to cut open a capsule and check it's for real. Btw, I think I notice a difference in how I feel.

Posted by Reviewer1820054 on Jan 25, 2010

Artic Pure is good and powerful too

Posted by Reviewer2109222 on Aug 28, 2009

These are a lot of good oil in a reasonabley sized capsule. No burping if you take before you eat!

sounds good

Posted by Reviewer1276714 on Oct 16, 2008

This has about the best specs for EPA and DHA that I've seen, so if it's also as pure as it claims then it's a bargain. I eat a couple each day and haven't died yet; while that probably isn't very helpful, I can't do a chemical analysis so I have to take them at their word.

Good product

Posted by 5269174962346676687 on Feb 03, 2013

We've been using it for some time now, it got the ratio of epa-dha we needed for our son treatment. Only 4 stars cause of the high price and the fact that the 120 pack is costier than 2 60 softgells pack.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »