Source Naturals, Arctic Pure, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Ultra Potency, 850 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Source Naturals, Arctic Pure, Ultra Potency

Posted by Reviewer2385997 on Nov 23, 2008

I find my skin and hair are much healthier feeling than they were with manufactured Omega-3s. My only complaint is that I wish that the manufacturer would make smaller doses for people like me who have trouble swallowing.

Artic Pure is good and powerful too

Posted by Reviewer2109222 on Aug 28, 2009

These are a lot of good oil in a reasonabley sized capsule. No burping if you take before you eat!

sounds good

Posted by Reviewer1276714 on Oct 16, 2008

This has about the best specs for EPA and DHA that I've seen, so if it's also as pure as it claims then it's a bargain. I eat a couple each day and haven't died yet; while that probably isn't very helpful, I can't do a chemical analysis so I have to take them at their word.

Good product

Posted by 5269174962346676687 on Feb 03, 2013

We've been using it for some time now, it got the ratio of epa-dha we needed for our son treatment. Only 4 stars cause of the high price and the fact that the 120 pack is costier than 2 60 softgells pack.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 24, 2008

They are large capsules but don't make me choke like most fish capsules. I haven't really taken them long enough to see how well they're doing, but I do trust the Source Natural name: I use their multivitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »