I love this Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3200903 on Feb 25, 2009

I just ran out and ordered more. I have tried others that claim they have 1,000 mg of fish oil but truth is that it is all fillers. The DHA 340mg and EPA 450 mg are the fish oils, this has 60 mg of fillers and the rest is fish oil. That is 740 mg more than most other fish oils. I will be a life timer with this brand and with iherb!! My skin and hair have done wonders with this fish oil, so then I added Prim rose oil (omega 6's and 9's) and the effect is awesome. I can take hot showers and my skin is not tight anymore and I don't even have to put lotion on. No more flaky skin, no more hair falling out of my head and my skin is so supple. You won't catch me without this product.

Great Source of Omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While it suggests taking twice a day, I take just one per day to assist with tension/constriction headaches, joint stiffness, & controlling cholesterol - of course this also requires other dietary & exercise measures as well. Previously I had used Source Naturals, ArcticPure EPA, 500 mg, Lemon Flavored Softgels. However, I switched due to the higher Omega 3 content at 850 mg versus 500, & this one costs less for the same 60 softgels. They are still easy to swallow & even though it does not have the added lemon oil, I have had no issues with after-taste or stomach upset.

Excellent for lowering cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer2774657 on May 02, 2009

I dont have cholestrol problem, my number was 177. Started taking this and 1 yr later for my annual checkup, my cholestrol number was 160. My HDL is high good and my LDL is low!

Top 10 omega 3

Posted by manimal on Aug 04, 2013

This product does not have IFOS test, It is difficult to find a brand you can trust, but If we look the ethics of business we should believe this band! This omega have a lot of quality compared to other brands, like arctic fish instead of sardines-anchovies-mackerel , they have very good and high ratio EPA/DHA, i use 3g(epa+dha) by recommendation lyle McDonald. Some have already mentioned that bottle of 60 softgels x2 is cheaper than one bottle 120 softgelf, but if you look better you will see that 120softgel bottle have "Enteric Coated" What makes the difference and 60 softgels bottle no Enteric Coated!!! for me this is the best purchase, quality ratio in the first place.

all original, everything works, no prescriptions necessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've used fish oils for over two decades and, for me, it's been a life saver. This is a very good one. Free of heavy metals and other toxins, and is better absorbed than most fish oils. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great product! No fishy burps or smell at all. I'm tempted to cut open a capsule and check it's for real. Btw, I think I notice a difference in how I feel.

Posted by Reviewer1820054 on Jan 25, 2010

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1357990 on Feb 18, 2010

Product is what I have used before and is very good. Thanks! Mail was a bit longer than I thought, but that did not have to do with iHerb - Thanks for everything.

Best one on IHerb site

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

Potent and safe (if you can believe all they tell you!)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jul 02, 2010

Started on this almost 30 days ago. It does seem to have helped with the painful inflammation on humid days. Am taking in conjunction with Source Naturals Ultra Joint glucosamine. The capsules are rather large, feel like I'm swallowing a large guppy (fish) whole. I take it with small amount of food to help get the capsule down. Ingredients are of high quality so feel like I'm doing something good for my body in general. Source Naturals provides great products at a very reasonable cost. Two capsules a day, so this bottle will last you one month.

Omega-3s with reasonable EPA and DHA concentration

Posted by Reviewer2028409 on Jul 20, 2010

Unlike many products, this gives you a concentration of both EPA and DHA similar to that used in many studies. These two are supposedly the "good" omega-3s, associated with the anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular, and brain health benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »