Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2117014 on Jun 10, 2014

I take only one softgel right before meal to avoid fishy burps.

Very good Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Apr 05, 2014

We are using this for skin issues. We haven't seen any great results yet, but it seems to be a very good product. We are happy with it and will continue using it.

Top 10 omega 3

Posted by 5624032038343943916 on Aug 04, 2013

This product does not have IFOS test, It is difficult to find a brand you can trust, but If we look the ethics of business we should believe this band! This omega have a lot of quality compared to other brands, like arctic fish instead of sardines-anchovies-mackerel , they have very good and high ratio EPA/DHA, i use 3g(epa+dha) by recommendation lyle McDonald. Some have already mentioned that bottle of 60 softgels x2 is cheaper than one bottle 120 softgelf, but if you look better you will see that 120softgel bottle have "Enteric Coated" What makes the difference and 60 softgels bottle no Enteric Coated!!! for me this is the best purchase, quality ratio in the first place.

all original, everything works, no prescriptions necessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've used fish oils for over two decades and, for me, it's been a life saver. This is a very good one. Free of heavy metals and other toxins, and is better absorbed than most fish oils. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

HIghest DHA/EPA

Posted by Reviewer1209133 on Jan 29, 2013

Excellent fishoil with the highest content of DHA/EPA --the "good stuff " of fishoil --- would bot buy any other brand --Source Natural is an excellent product.

Great Source of Omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While it suggests taking twice a day, I take just one per day to assist with tension/constriction headaches, joint stiffness, & controlling cholesterol - of course this also requires other dietary & exercise measures as well. Previously I had used Source Naturals, ArcticPure EPA, 500 mg, Lemon Flavored Softgels. However, I switched due to the higher Omega 3 content at 850 mg versus 500, & this one costs less for the same 60 softgels. They are still easy to swallow & even though it does not have the added lemon oil, I have had no issues with after-taste or stomach upset.

Best value-per-dollar Omega-3 on the market!!

Posted by 5135331355848631182 on May 28, 2012

Great Company! Great Product! Great Price!

Better than the rest.

Posted by mozzer on Feb 29, 2012

These have 340mg DHA per cap. I take three caps before work and I'm sharp for hours. Stack with PS for maximum neuro protection.

Arctic Pure is great

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Jun 28, 2011

This fish oil has a very beneficial ratio of EPA/DHA compared to most other brands.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1498623 on Jun 24, 2011

I love this product. No aftertaste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »