Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2137954 on Nov 27, 2007

This product is great if you want to improve your hair and nail condition. Old people get spots on their face, after taking this for about 30 days, the spots on my aunt's face disappeared! great product!

Quite effective and curative

Posted by Reviewer2866424 on May 29, 2008

This product helped my 90 year old Uncle go from barely walking to keeping up with me. Two doses a day for a month and one every day afterwards. Fantastic. It really replaces lost collagen.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Jan 24, 2009

Hair feels thicker, skin looks better.

Arthred

Posted by Reviewer1699782 on Dec 12, 2008

Used this for years to keep regular arthritis under control. I guess it helps; we're never sure.

Great for knee joints

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 24, 2009

I have an old knee injury for many years. Whenever, I exercise for too long, my knee joint will be inflamed the next day. After some research on collagen, I decided to tried Arthred. 3 months have gone by and I found that my knee joints have improve a lot. No more pains.

Arthred

Posted by Reviewer1479204 on Mar 18, 2008

Recommended by Cambridge several years ago as a great aid for arthritis. Only had a very limited arthritis in left little finger. Pain has gone away completely. So continue to use arthred daily.

Good for the collagen in my bones

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on May 18, 2008

This product was highly recommended by a friend. Since collagen is an important part of healthy bones I started taking this product. There's no taste so you can mix it with almost anything. I take it at night before bedtime mixed with orange juice.

help for joints

Posted by Reviewer1001233 on Mar 26, 2007

arthred has quickly made a difference in the grinding in my knee joints, due to Rheumatoid Arthritis. It is a wonder.

Hippy

Posted by Reviewer3175699 on Oct 18, 2007

Very good for the knees. A lot of my pain is gone, been taking this for three years. Builds carlidge and yes it works.

Source Naturals, Arthred

Posted by Reviewer2203340 on Mar 07, 2011

This is the first product I have used for joint relief that really seems to do something. I exercise daily but in addition I have been using this product for 2-3 mos and really see the difference. I have recommended it to two other people but as yet have not heard if they bought and used it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »