Source Naturals, Ascorbyl Palmitate, 4 oz (113.4 g) Powder

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Dec 13, 2009

It is a good price for the amount you get. It dosn't mix well without a blender but I just put a half teaspoon in my mouth mix it with saliva and take some water. This works great for me. As far as quality, it stays with you a lot longer than regular vitamin C. I can feel it working when ever I feel a cold coming on or allergies. It knocks them right out.

Source Naturals, Ascorbyl Palmitate Powder, 4 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2461181 on Sep 15, 2010

When you open product it is very light and a small amount will spill from container. You must be very careful when dispensing it, to put into your smoothie or juice. This is a good product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Oct 07, 2009

I don't always drink shakes so I like to mix this in with yogurt. It's a fat soluble vitamin that won't dissolve in water so it's best to mix it into something creamy. It has no flavor so it won't change the taste of your yogurt or shake.

Not for me

Posted by detoxhealing on Dec 22, 2008

I had high hopes for this powder having read about the importance of fat-soluble antioxidants, but I couldn't tolerate it very well. I am sure it is great for some people, just not me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1130186 on Oct 22, 2009

I like this form of vitamin C because (1) it's in powdered form and there are no fillers, and (2) it's one of the few forms of vitmin C that does not bother my stomach. Whether it actually penetrates fat as advertised is unknown to me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »