The benefits are worth the price.

Posted by Somtit on Jun 30, 2012

Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) antioxidant efficiency. Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble vitamins. We retain the nutritional value and long lasting surface. Not fall on my environment. And antioxidant properties. The advantage like armor to protect skin from free radicals. Reduce the destruction of the cells 40 to 60% on skin exposed to sunlight. Vitamin C Ester serves to stimulate collagen. This is like the structure of the skin and elastin (Elastin), thus providing flexibility to the skin. Reduce wrinkles. It also reduces melanin or Melanie Min. With the clear white light. Make your skin look younger. Skin and skin from the inside out naturally. Is gentle to the skin. Does not cause irritation to the stomach. The result of eating. Reduce the incidence of influenza can. The skin is smooth and cost effective. For those with a stomach irritation.

I believe in C!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for over three decades. However, regular vitamin c is not fat-soluble--in other words, it has little effect on some parts of the body. That's why I began taking ascorbyl palmitate. I believe it completes the vitamin c protection that I'm looking for. It seems to have a positive effect on skin in general, and wrinkles in particular. This is a good brand, and the price can't be beat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Adrenal fatigue saver...

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Oct 17, 2012

Using it for adrenal fatigue and I can honestly say that my energy increased two-fold after I added it to my regimen.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1248421 on Sep 18, 2010

This fat soluble form of Vitamin C has a noticable effect on my skin. Yes, it is vain, but this Vitamin C really improves my skin's clarity. Of course I hope it is helping the internal channels as well.

Fat Soluble

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

I am so glad they offer a fat soluble vitamin C ester, which is also easier on the stomach, because the ascorbic acid in others I heard doesn't help calm inflammation and water-soluble vitamin C like ascorbic acid leaves the body more easily I think I heard. God bless you all.

I use a lot of Vit C.....

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 14, 2011

...but find my leg veins really bother me unless I take a capsule of Ascorbyl Palmitate daily along with the regular C.

Good way to take vitamin C

Posted by 5578438804665721844 on Feb 07, 2014

I have been using this product for several years as a cold preventative and am happy with the results. I would recommend this product to all.

taataa

Posted by 4936788784546477292 on Sep 07, 2012

good

GMO product!

Posted by Reviewer2211388 on Apr 29, 2016

Just in case any one might be interested,after contacting the manufacturer about this product they informed me this is a GMO product made from GMO corn.

no upset tummy

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jun 08, 2014

great prpduct. I like this brand. I am happy to continue buying this one. Great price and like it better than NOW foods one and Doctor's Best brand

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »