GMO product!

Posted by Reviewer2211388 on Apr 29, 2016

Just in case any one might be interested,after contacting the manufacturer about this product they informed me this is a GMO product made from GMO corn.

Good product

Posted by 5529289871750370738 on Jun 02, 2015

It is a good product. I use it for my son. The capsule are very large and are a little bit hard to swallow.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1086025 on Feb 09, 2015

It seems good, not sure about effect.

no upset tummy

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jun 08, 2014

great prpduct. I like this brand. I am happy to continue buying this one. Great price and like it better than NOW foods one and Doctor's Best brand

Good way to take vitamin C

Posted by 5578438804665721844 on Feb 07, 2014

I have been using this product for several years as a cold preventative and am happy with the results. I would recommend this product to all.

very good product

Posted by sunstate on Jan 31, 2014

Very good product! Before this I took from NOW, but this one I feel very good.Combining great with panthotenic acid.

Love it.

Posted by 5573808789602799249 on Oct 23, 2013

Love it. A++

Fat Soluble

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

I am so glad they offer a fat soluble vitamin C ester, which is also easier on the stomach, because the ascorbic acid in others I heard doesn't help calm inflammation and water-soluble vitamin C like ascorbic acid leaves the body more easily I think I heard. God bless you all.

I believe in C!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for over three decades. However, regular vitamin c is not fat-soluble--in other words, it has little effect on some parts of the body. That's why I began taking ascorbyl palmitate. I believe it completes the vitamin c protection that I'm looking for. It seems to have a positive effect on skin in general, and wrinkles in particular. This is a good brand, and the price can't be beat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Ok