A Powerful Antioxidant.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

I take 4 mg (2 tablets) per day of this product for its powerful antioxidant properties.

The best antioxodants!

Posted by kirowang on Sep 18, 2012

My eyes werre always in red, it was very very sensitive, and if I was sitting in the front of a monitor about 2 hours, or watched TV films more than an hour, my eye was tired, it was red and very sensitive: I could not watch the screen anymore. But since I take two of this per a day, my eye is stronger and whiter than ever! It is amazing, and I will use it as long I will be able to see! :) This one gives much more results, than any other vitamins!

not real astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Apr 17, 2013

The astaxanthin most likely being referred to above as "not intended for long term use" is derived from Pfaffia rhodozyma extract, not Haematococcus pluvialis (algae) which is the source of AstaREAL astaxanthin. Here's the reply received from Source Naturals: This warning was issued after the FDA evaluated information regarding Pfaffia rhodozyma as a new source of astaxanthin in May 2000. It is standard for the FDA to issue this type of warning after they review a new dietary ingredient. Essentially, there are no long term studies currently available for this product and we would recommend consulting a qualified health professional for help determining an appropriate dosage strategy for this supplement.

Nice怀to take everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1869126 on Sep 12, 2012

Every day , I and my family take 3tablets with fresh olive oil

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1295969 on Dec 18, 2010

I found that two caps daily help with my vision!

great product

Posted by cahealthpractiioner on Apr 04, 2011

I take these daily now. Can't say if they help or not but trying to use for my eyes and anti-aging, anti-oxident benefit.

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Jun 08, 2011

I am very pleased with product and brand entirely

good product

Posted by Reviewer1684472 on Feb 05, 2012

really like the product. have been using it for months

Great product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Jun 05, 2011

Great product, great price!

too soon to know

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jun 16, 2011

Have not used long enough to know benefits yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »