Waste of money for us!

Posted by 5695710756580152924 on Sep 12, 2015

Unfortunately I am left with a full bottle due to my son trying just one, not liking it, and refusing to try another. Flavour needs work!

Posted by 5498413408167945955 on Jun 21, 2015

I bought it for my son with ADHD. It seems to work. He is less impulsive. The wafers are big enough but the taste is quit OK so no difficulty to take it.

For ADHD

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

After using these for a few days in a row I notice a difference in my child with ADHD's impulsiveness. I believe it helps him have calmer and more controlled moods. The wafers are a fairly decent size...about the size of a quarter. They are don't taste bad but they aren't really enjoyable either. I usually have to serve them with juice.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3194148 on May 29, 2014

One of my students, 12 years old, has a learning disability. Prior to his consuming this product, I would need to repeat what I teach (religious scripture) at least 3 times before he can understand it. Now, I only need to teach the subject matter once. His sense of self-worth improves as he is getting positive feedback from his school teacher too. This is not a hyper-active child, he just had difficulty focusing and absorbing what is being taught. I am so glad to find something that can help him.

Amazing

Posted by 5754124892944900622 on Apr 05, 2014

My son was severely below grade level and struggling in all areas but worse in reading and writing. We saw improvements right away but over months, things just continued to get better and better. No more fights over homework. No more bad grades. He is now one year above grade level. Huge difference !

attentive child wafers

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Oct 06, 2013

Easy for young children to take

So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 30, 2012

My 6 year old son was struggling in school focusing and completing his work. After just one day I could see a difference. He was able to focus better and for longer periods of time. Even he noticed a difference and ask for these everyday. It has been 4 weeks and just had his parent teacher conference and the teacher said he has been much better and getting his work finished. Yay! I highly recommend. My husband started taking them too!!

Daughter doesn't like them

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 18, 2011

My daughter refuses to take these (BIG) tablets.

not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

will reorder for nephew, not sure but hoping maybe it helps a bit

Source Naturals, attentive child, 60 chewable wafers

Posted by Reviewer3153031 on Mar 05, 2011

these have been helpful for my son it helps him concentrate and focus I recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »