Amazing

Posted by 5754124892944900622 on Apr 05, 2014

My son was severely below grade level and struggling in all areas but worse in reading and writing. We saw improvements right away but over months, things just continued to get better and better. No more fights over homework. No more bad grades. He is now one year above grade level. Huge difference !

ATTENTIVE CHILD

Posted by Reviewer3355307 on Jan 01, 2007

Tried all the others, including B-Calmed, and this seems to work the best!

T. Barrowman

Posted by Reviewer3197021 on Oct 19, 2007

My son in 11 years old, he has been taking the wafers for about 2-3 months now. His behavior in school has improved greatly. He hated taking ADHD medications which made him sick. He reminds me to give him these in the mornings.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1990915 on Feb 26, 2007

My son is diagnosed with Fragile X Syndrome and ADHD. This product has helped his concentration greatly. He can now stay on task at school. And he doesn't need any other medication! I am so glad we tried this!!!!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Sep 30, 2006

This has helped my son who is Autistic have a clearer view on tasks at school

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3194148 on May 29, 2014

One of my students, 12 years old, has a learning disability. Prior to his consuming this product, I would need to repeat what I teach (religious scripture) at least 3 times before he can understand it. Now, I only need to teach the subject matter once. His sense of self-worth improves as he is getting positive feedback from his school teacher too. This is not a hyper-active child, he just had difficulty focusing and absorbing what is being taught. I am so glad to find something that can help him.

Chewable wafers

Posted by Reviewer2265600 on Mar 27, 2008

My son takes it without a fuss

For ADHD

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

After using these for a few days in a row I notice a difference in my child with ADHD's impulsiveness. I believe it helps him have calmer and more controlled moods. The wafers are a fairly decent size...about the size of a quarter. They are don't taste bad but they aren't really enjoyable either. I usually have to serve them with juice.

Source Naturals, attentive child, 60 chewable wafers

Posted by Reviewer3153031 on Mar 05, 2011

these have been helpful for my son it helps him concentrate and focus I recommend it.

Source Naturals, Attentive Child