B-1 High Potency 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1344414 on May 09, 2011

Recommended by my doctor for leg cramps. I cannot tell you enough about this product. Since I have been taking these 3 times a day for quite a while I do not have leg cramps. If on really hot days and I do too much and sweat a lot I will sometimes need to take an extra tablet, and the leg cramps are gone. No sleepless nights walking the floors anymore. I recommend them to anyone I talk to that has leg cramps and cannot get quinine anymore.

For fibro energy

Posted by 5619461052993656923 on Feb 27, 2014

I have fibromyalgia and have been testing various possibilities of supplements that are said to help with the fatigue. I have found that taking high dose vitamin b1 has made a marked difference. I take 4 tablets a day, divided throughout the morning, and it took around 3 weeks to clearly notice the improvement.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Jul 02, 2008

Vit B-1 is very valuable for mental stresses. I take 250-500mg daily. Take an equal of Vit C to avoid tooth brittleness. The tablets are pretty large but can be split into 1/2's or 1/4's. Works well for me.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3359397 on May 13, 2010

Good quality, high dosage of B-1 and magnesium with no additional vitamins. If you're avoiding b-6, you can take this product. Vegetarian as all Source Naturals products. Pills are compressed, not capsules, and pretty large, which could be a problem for some, but I haven't had any trouble personally.

SN B-1

Posted by Reviewer2923921 on Jun 12, 2008

A needed nutrient/vite, the only thing wrong with this is the taste when it hits the tongue. Have it with plenty of water...anyway.

B-1 Fan

Posted by Reviewer1276252 on Jun 18, 2010

Using for diabetic nutritional support. If you need a hi-potency B-1..S. Naturals delivers an affordable one.

Great for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2841686 on Nov 30, 2009

2-3 of these a day is great for anxiety. I also like that they use magnesium citrate because magnesium oxide tends to give me gastrointestinal problems.

Thyroid Help!!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on May 02, 2014

Ordered this after reading that Hashimoto's patients or (low thyroid) patients helped with energy!! Initially did..but after the 'Coxsackie' virus and some post viral fatigue I couldn't tell anymore. Not to mention 'allergies' are a problem now....grrrrr. Will continue to take it as I know B1 or Thiamine is so important to energy production.

Mosquito repellant

Posted by Reviewer1941601 on Feb 06, 2012

I bought this as a mosquito deterent and it works.

big pills

Posted by 5371705003315761068 on Mar 27, 2014

I bought this to repel mosquitos, it seems to work so far & the great thing about these is the pills & mg are big enough to cut in two! Makes the bottle last longer. great price cant beat it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »